Account CoordinatorApply Now
What’s the opportunity?
As Freightquote’s Account Coordinator you will act as a dynamic team player in a fast-paced and enjoyable sales atmosphere. You will be in charge of assisting a team of Account Executives and will be responsible for increasing revenue within their book of business by making decisions and troubleshooting problems directly with customers. By consistently working with your team of freight brokers and manager, you are able to help manage and grow current accounts by offering additional services to our customers and increasing overall profitability. Your attention to detail and ability to multitask will be tested with issues vying for your responsiveness on a daily basis. Above all, you must have the ability to provide exceptional service to our customers and build long term relationships to maintain business success.
What will you be doing?
- Scheduling shipments
- Tracking and tracing scheduled shipments and troubleshooting errors, omissions and exclusions by taking corrective action to resolve issues
- Maintaining flow of communication regarding shipments with the broader team
- Building strong relationships with customers to anticipate and execute day-to-day transportation needs
- Responding to customer inquiries and providing timely updates
- Producing daily reports from the internal tracking systems
- Generating and maintaining up-to-date and accurate customer records and shipment documentation
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
What are we looking for?
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven office environment
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professional and courteous phone etiquette
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Exceptional customer service skills and meticulous follow-up
- High school diploma or GED required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
Freightquote is a freight service provider that offers powerful yet easy-to-use online shipping tools, as well as a full-service team of highly responsive freight experts that deliver convenient, one-stop shopping for LTL, truckload, consolidated, and intermodal freight. Freightquote provides customers with streamlined and efficient capabilities to compare competitive rates from multiple contract carriers, book and track shipments, and receive dedicated customer service. As a company of C.H. Robinson, Freightquote’s stability and resources are strengthened by being part of one of the world’s leading 3PLs.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Freightquote - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran