That ringing you hear is Freightquote by C.H. Robinson calling! We are the world’s largest logistics platform fueled by talented people and a fantastic culture. Our engaging account executives turn a phone call into a successful, rewarding business relationship.
This role offers uncapped commission and unlimited career opportunities. You will be joining Freightquote by C.H. Robinson, one of the largest, most-successful sales forces in Kansas City. Enjoy great work/life balance and top-notch benefits. We should also mention, our dynamic onboarding program features a mix of hands-on practice sessions, self-guided learning, in-office coaching and mentoring. You will come out of the experience ready to be part of our winning Freightquote team.
Here are just a few of the reasons we think you’ll love this role:
- $42,000 base salary, with uncapped commission
- $14,000 in additional bonus potential during the first 2 years of employment
- Monday-Friday, 8 am to 5 pm hours; no nights, no weekends, no travel required
- Excellent benefits including paid time off, paid holidays, paid parental leave, 401(k) with 6% company match, charitable giving match, growth opportunities
- Inclusive, supportive environment where we value diversity and celebrate differences
- Proven success and ongoing investment in our sales team
If this all sounds good, let’s talk more about what you’ll be working on:
- Engage prospects, develop new relationships and close sales through various techniques, including cold calling, responding to company-generated leads, and referrals
- Create solutions utilizing our vast portfolio of logistics services
- Maintain communication with customers to drive account growth and ensure customers’ day-to-day and long-term needs are met
- High school diploma or GED
IDEAL QUALITIES FOR A SUCCESSFUL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE:
- Passion for sales and pride in building customer relationships
- Creative problem-solving skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with all customers, in all situations
- Speed and efficiency in fast-paced setting (more calls mean more opportunities!)
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, adaptability, and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Have we just described you and what you are looking for in a new career? If so, let’s talk (after all, that’s one of the things you’re great at!) Please apply today. We can’t wait to hear from you!
*Due to Covid-19, at this time all new hire onboarding will be virtual.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. We combine the talent of our people, industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to ensure our business partners get their goods from point A to point B
Our high-performing team is made up of diverse perspectives, creative minds and an inherent drive to get the job done. We work in 40 different countries and speak 80 different languages. Together, we innovate. We solve problems. We have fun.
Join us and experience a collaborative environment where you will be respected and rewarded for your ideas and achievements. You will also find opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Together, we care. We give back. We make a difference.
At C.H. Robinson, our success is built on a foundation of thriving, engaged employees who help shape the future, accelerate global trade, and drive the industry we all count on, forward.
join our talent network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.