Director, Digital Media
C.H. Robinson’s Global Marketing Team is looking for an experienced Director, Digital Media who is a hands-on strategist with deep paid search experience. In this newly created role, you will oversee the Digital Media strategy and execution across all paid channels for our Freightquote e-commerce business. You will collaborate with external agencies, marketing colleagues and cross-functional teams to deliver traffic, revenue and new customers to Freightquote.com. If you have experience in paid search, paid social, programmatic and re-targeting campaigns and proven success measuring results, we’d love to connect with you!
This position can be located at our Corporate Headquarters in Eden Prairie, MN or our Freightquote office in Kansas City, MO. This position is currently fully remote, as we are still finalizing the details of a safe return to work. Once it is safe to return to the office, there will be some flexibility with this role continuing to work remotely.
- Drive customer traffic, conversion and ROI for all paid digital marketing channels, including paid search, paid social, programmatic and re-targeting programs.
- Oversee external agency relationships for digital channels; build partnership, monitor performance and seek improvement opportunities
- Manage media budgeting, forecasting process, reporting for traffic, revenue, spend, ROI and other performance KPIs.
- Manage agency planning, development, and execution of PPC.
- Serve as subject matter expert on Digital Media; test and learn into new higher funnel media channels that increase reach of small business target audience.
- Deliver monthly competitive media spending analysis with actionable insights.
- Understand all customer data sources and partner with internal and agency team to optimize how data is used to inform and drive media strategy/tactical efforts.
- Optimize media budgets to drive new customers.
- Oversee execution of strategy and optimizations made by media agency.
- Oversight of day-to-day budget management, pacing, agency management and billing process.
- Collaborate with Freightquote marketing and leadership team to define their strategy, initiatives and goals.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience within e-commerce and digital media for an e-commerce environment with expertise in paid search, programmatic/display.
- Minimum 4 years’ hands-on experience with DSPs, Search, Social buying platforms, DMPs, ad servers and performance media analytics.
- Experience working in an agency or in-house client media team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Proven track record of successful demand generation and ROI
- Expert in analyzing campaign data to consult on optimizations and influence business decisions
- Highly collaborative with strong ability to work across various internal teams
- Ability to operate on both strategic and tactical levels, translating vision to execution
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.