Market SpecialistApply Now
ACCELERATE HERE. SHAPE THE FUTURE OF SUPPLY CHAINS.
As one of the largest third party logistics (3PL) providers, we help people around the world get the products they need, when they need them. We have big plans, and shaping the future takes a team as diverse as the world’s supply chains. Robinson Fresh, a division of C.H. Robinson, is one of the largest produce providers in the world, bringing fresh ideas and innovative solutions to our customers’ and vendors’ global supply chains. We are produce experts, and we work with our network of growers to feed the world. If you thrive in a fast paced environment, and are energized by solving complex problems, join our team and drive your success as we move the industry forward.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Market Specialist, you will be an agriculture and transportation expert, managing customer relationships and meeting their ongoing logistics needs. You will focus on cultivating supplier and grower relationships by managing the supply of fresh fruits and vegetables. With a comprehensive portfolio of logistics services, a global technology platform, and the support of a broad network of supply chain experts, you will have the tools and resources you need to help your customers optimize their supply chain. You will identify and sell innovative solutions and services to drive continuous improvement and help our customers work smarter. As your customer relationships grow, so will your pay. You’ll solve challenging customer issues and provide an overall exceptional customer experience.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Maintain and grow a portfolio of existing customer and grower accounts and develop relationships with contacts at multiple levels within their organizations
- Continually sell supply chain solutions with a focus on transactional business
- Create solutions based on customer needs utilizing our vast portfolio of services, leveraging internal teams within the division
- Drive proactive and constant communication to ensure both day-to-day and long-term customer expectations are met
- Manage customer expectations and provide exceptional customer service
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and Robinson Fresh service offerings to provide solutions that add value and efficiencies within the customers’ supply chains
- Partner with C.H. Robinson’s carrier teams to find the best transportation options to meet your customers’ needs
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Passion for sales, and a drive to succeed
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Strong ability to persuade, motivate, and influence others
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and strong analytical ability
- Enthusiastic, persistent, and confident approach
- Willingness to travel, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
- Comprehensive onboarding - Our investment in you begins on day one. You’ll jump start your career with our dynamic ACCELERATOR onboarding program. By learning more about the C.H. Robinson, and our technology, processes and culture, you’ll gain the knowledge, skills and confidence to be successful in your role.
- Competitive, robust pay and benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, retirement plans with company match, paid time off and paid holidays, charitable giving match and employee stock purchase program
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Opportunities to give back to the communities in which we work and live
- High-energy, collaborative work environment
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran