Sales Executive (Oct/Nov 2018 start)Apply Now
Go Further In Your Sales Career (video)
ACCELERATE HERE. SHAPE THE FUTURE OF SUPPLY CHAINS.
As one of the largest third party logistics (3PL) providers, we help people around the world get the products they need, when they need them. We have big plans, and shaping the future takes a team as diverse as the world’s supply chains. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are energized by solving challenging problems and owning your success, join our industry leading team of supply chain experts as we drive the industry forward.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Sales Executive, your primary focus is on winning new business while managing, maintaining, and growing existing accounts. Leveraging our broad range of logistics services, you will educate your customers and implement solutions to help optimize their supply chains. You’ll be backed by our network of supply chain experts, proven sales processes and innovative technology. From prospecting through implementation, you’ll work to initiate and close business. Through daily account management, you will strengthen your relationships as you meet your customers’ ongoing logistics needs. As your relationships grow, so will your pay. Sales Executives are driven to win, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and love a good challenge.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Find new customers and drive new sales opportunities by identifying key decision makers, determining the appropriate approach for each
- Create solutions based on customer needs utilizing our vast portfolio of logistics services
- Build strong relationships with customers by staying in constant communication to ensure day-to-day and long-term needs are met
- Manage customer expectations and provide exceptional customer service
- Ensure customer commitments are met, working with internal teams and executing operational tasks, as needed
- Leverage our global technology platform, Navisphere, to provide data driven solutions that add value and efficiencies within the customer’s supply chain
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and C.H. Robinson service offerings
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Passion for sales and building customer relationships
- The ability to persuade, motivate, influence and negotiate with others
- Driven, enthusiastic, self-motivated, and results focused
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results
- Agile and adaptable to change
- Commitment to executional excellence and outstanding customer service
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Watch this video to Go Further In Your Sales Career
We offer a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid holidays and vacation, disability insurance, life insurance, 401K with company match, profit sharing, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and the opportunity to prosper in a Fortune 500 company.
About C.H. Robinson
Start here. Accelerate here.
C.H. Robinson is a recognized leader in third-party logistics. We work with a diverse mix of customers—from Fortune 500 companies to startups— to help get their products to consumers around the globe. The fast pace of the logistics industry translates into a high-energy and collaborative workplace environment. You are empowered to make decisions, help our customers grow, and forge your own career path.
Join a vibrant team of employees worldwide who are accelerating their careers every day at C.H. Robinson.
Equal Opportunity Employer
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran