- Job ID
- Building 5, Suite 13, Manchester, England, United Kingdom, M5 3EJ
Our Account Representatives are trusted, strategic partners to companies around the world. This is your chance to align with our European customers to meet their supply chain and logistics needs while delivering a wonderful customer experience.
As an Account Representative, you’ll support a group of small- to mid-size accounts to build strong, long-term relationships with account leadership. You’ll be empowered to manage and grow existing accounts by bringing forth new services, and expanding on existing services offered, with a focus on increasing efficiency, adding value, maximizing profitability through the account’s supply chain.
What will you be doing?
- Maintaining and growing the existing customer portfolio
- Consistently executing daily business (receiving orders, data entry, informing customer about shipment status etc.)
- Establishing relationships with day-to-day contacts
- Selling and negotiating at a transactional level
- Identifying new opportunities with current customers outside the existing scope
- Establishing and pro-actively maintaining relationships with management level contacts both inside and out of your organization
- Gathering, analyzing, and preparing relevant information for business reviews and being an active participant
- Following up the status of your customers' transport operations
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a customer service or commercial role preferably within the logistics
- Excellent English verbal & written communication skills
- Additional European languages are an asset
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results
- Strong ability to persuade, motivate, and influence others
What does C.H. Robinson offer you?
- Real career possibilities and the opportunity to develop your talent in a fast-moving, global organization with a ‘start-up’ environment.
- A fun, positive, and open atmosphere, which encourages creative thinking.
- An opportunity to use and develop your language skills in our international work environment.
- Compensation that includes a competitive salary and additional incentives based on personal, team performance and business growth.
- Extensive training opportunities to move your career forward.
Questioning if you meet the mark? Studies have shown that women and people of color may be less likely to apply unless they match the job description exactly. Here at C.H. Robinson, we’re building a diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees feel they belong. If this position excites you, we welcome you to apply whether you check all the preferred qualifications or just a few. You may just be our next great fit!
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 20 million shipments annually for 100,000 customers, and millions of dollars contributed to support causes that matter to us, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2022. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.