As an Account Coordinator , you play a critical role in executing business for our customers. You’ll build relationships with customers and partner with Account Managers and Capacity teams to ensure customers’ needs are met. You will leverage our proven processes and innovative technology platform to manage shipments and solve challenging problems for our customers. This role provides an excellent opportunity to start your career at C.H. Robinson, with opportunities to grow in Operations, Sales, and Account Management.
Our commitment to you begins on day one with our dynamic and comprehensive onboarding program. This interactive training will jumpstart your knowledge of our company and industry, help you excel here and ensure your proficiency in our systems and processes. The training will be a mix of activities, self-guided learning, as well as in-office coaching and mentoring. You will come out of this experience ready to be a part of our success and a high performing member of our team.
These positions are 2nd shift (4 PM - 12 AM) and 3rd shift (11 PM - 7AM) including Saturdays and Sundays.
- Respond to customers with a sense of urgency to provide an excellent customer experience.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve operational efficiency.
- Build and develop relationships with customers to ensure continued partnership.
- Communicate shipment updates proactively and accurately ensuring a customer centric approach.
- Analyze customer inquiries and provide quality and timely insights and updates to your customers.
- Leverage C.H. Robinson’s global technology platform, Navisphere, to generate reports, analyze load data and exceed customer expectations.
- Network internally with Account Management and Capacity teams.
- High School degree or GED equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and strong internet skills
- Ability to persuade, motivate, influence and negotiate with others
- Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to executional excellence and outstanding customer service
- Strong prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Bachelor’s degree or continued education
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. We combine the talent of our people, industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to ensure our business partners get their goods from point A to point B
Our high-performing team is made up of diverse perspectives, creative minds and an inherent drive to get the job done. We work in 40 different countries and speak 80 different languages. Together, we innovate. We solve problems. We have fun.
Join us and experience a collaborative environment where you will be respected and rewarded for your ideas and achievements. You will also find opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Together, we care. We give back. We make a difference.
At C.H. Robinson, our success is built on a foundation of thriving, engaged employees who help shape the future, accelerate global trade, and drive the industry we all count on, forward.
join our talent network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.