- Job ID
- 10301 NW 108th Ave, Miami, Florida, United States, 33178
So… you’re the chatty one in the group! You probably love talking to all the people you meet throughout your day (those you know and don’t know!) And we’re guessing it makes you happy when someone needs your help, and you have the answers they’re looking for. Well, this position is calling your name.
Join Freightquote by C.H. Robinson, one of the largest, most-successful sales forces in Kansas City. Here, you can pursue your purpose, with the flexibility and personal choice to grow a career that works with your life. To help get you started, our dynamic onboarding program features a mix of hands-on practice sessions, self-guided learning, coaching and mentoring. You will come out of the experience ready to grow your best self here, with us.
Our combination of work from home and work in office puts you in the driver’s seat to best navigate all that your busy life demands. To ensure you have what you need to be successful, we provide a 2 week in-person onboarding process. After that, you are all set to work remotely one day per week.
Nuestra combinación entre trabajo desde casa y trabajo de oficina te da la libertad de navegar de la mejor manera las demandas de tu ocupada vida diaria. Para asegurarnos de que cuentes con lo necesario para triunfar, proporcionamos 2 semanas de entrenamiento en persona. Posteriormente, estarás listo para trabajar de manera remota un día a la semana.
Notre combinaison de travail à domicile et de travail au bureau vous permet de gérer au mieux toutes les exigences de votre vie trépidante. Pour vous assurer que vous avez tout ce dont vous avez besoin pour réussir, nous vous proposons un processus d'intégration de deux semaines en personne. Après cela, vous êtes prêt à travailler à distance un jour par semaine.
YOU CAN COUNT ON:
- $42,000 base salary, with uncapped commission
- $14,000 in additional bonus potential during the first 2 years of employment
- Monday-Friday, 8 am to 5 pm hours; no nights, no weekends, no travel required
- Excellent benefits including paid time off, paid holidays, paid parental leave, 401(k) with 6% company match, charitable giving match, growth opportunities
- Inclusive, supportive environment where we value diversity and celebrate differences
- Proven success and ongoing investment in our sales team
If this all sounds good, let’s talk more about
YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE:
- Engage prospects, develop new relationships, and close sales through various techniques, including cold calling, responding to company-generated leads, and referrals
- Create solutions utilizing our vast portfolio of logistics services
- Maintain communication with customers to drive account growth and ensure customers’ day-to-day and long-term needs are met
- High school diploma or GED
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT STUFF IF YOU HAVE:
- An appreciation for a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Passion for sales and pride in building customer relationships
- Creative problem-solving skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with all customers, in all situations
- Speed and efficiency in fast-paced setting (more calls mean more opportunities!)
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, adaptability, and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Have we just described you and what you are looking for in a new career? If so, let’s talk (after all, that’s one of the things you’re great at!) Please apply today. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Your Health, Wealth and Self
Your total wellbeing is the foundation of our business, and our benefits support your financial, family and personal goals. We provide the top-tier benefits that matter to you most, including:
Two medical plans (including a High Deductible Health Plan)
Prescription drug coverage
Enhanced Fertility benefits
Flexible Spending Accounts
Health Savings Account (including employer contribution)
Dental and Vision
Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Paid and floating holidays
Paid time off (PTO)
Paid parental leave
Paid time off to volunteer in your community
Charitable Giving Match Program
401(k) with 6% company matching
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Plus a broad range of career development, networking, and team-building opportunities
Dig in to our full list of benefits on OUR CULTUREpage.
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 19 million shipments annually for 105,000 customers, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2022. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.