Account Executive - GF
It’s an exciting time to join C.H. Robinson’s Global Forwarding office in Toronto. We’re looking for a driven, forward-thinking individual to support our strong growth trajectory as an account executive. You’ll manage a select group of medium to large sized segment accounts, building strong relationships with account leadership and establishing your credibility as a trusted advisor. You will be empowered to manage and grow existing accounts by bringing forth new services or modes and/or expanding on existing services offered, with a focus on increasing efficiency, adding value and maximizing profitability through the account’s supply chain.
- Develop account relationships with contacts at multiple levels within the organization
- Identify opportunities to further penetrate accounts by selling CHR’s diverse services
- Provide solution design through face-to-face interaction with accounts
- Bring pricing options & recommendations to account leadership
- Identify issues, seeking input from others to determine best course of action & implement solutions
- Manage customer expectations through the creation and utilization of SOPs, KPIs and other account specific metrics.
- Contribute to the development and management of the annual account plan and budget.
- Provide updates to internal team in addition to reviewing on a quarterly basis and making adjustments as necessary
- Collaborate on creating business reviews and contribute to or lead customer meetings
- Design and pursue a personal development plan in collaboration with management
- High school or GED is required
- Proficiency in English (written/spoken) is required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the freight forwarding industry
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Passion for sales and building customer relationships
- Driven, enthusiastic, persistent, confident, highly motivated and results focused
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work in a competitive team environment, while also delivering independent results
- Attention to detail and strong analytical ability
- Educates self on current supply chain terminology and best practices to support customer’s supply chain
- Leverages the correct internal resources when customer needs exist beyond current employee scope
- Ability to persuade, motivate and influence others
We offer excellent benefits including medical and dental insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid time off, disability insurance, life insurance, a retirement plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and the opportunity to prosper in a Fortune 500 company.
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 19 million shipments annually for 105,000 customers, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2021. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.