The Appointment Scheduler is responsible for supporting the appointment desk with operational tasks within the TMC Transportation Management System, general appointment desk maintenance and any additional structured work assignments required. They are accountable for completing all assigned tasks with accuracy and timeliness. The Appointment Scheduler is expected to handle any internal or external communication with professionalism and courtesy.
• Ensure appointments are scheduled for pickup and/or delivery with shippers and receivers utilizing various scheduling methods including the following:
o Phone call
o Customer website
• Schedule appointments utilizing the expectations and scheduling guideline processes as outlined by each customer
• Provide timely and professional written and verbal responses to customer requests
• Monitor any team mailboxes
• Resolve simple exceptions to any pre-defined processes
• Make appointment and date changes as requested by the customer within the Transportation Management System
• Run, format, and distribute any reports to the appropriate internal or external parties as required
• Contributing to projects that utilize the TMC project-based delivery model
• Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Customer service experience preferred
- Supply chain and/or transportation experience preferred
- Fluent English and Spanish
- Must exemplify TMC IMPACT Values (Innovative, Motivated, Positive, Accountable, Character, Teamwork)
- Knowledge in Microsoft Outlook
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Information systems acumen
- Ability to think critically and solve problems quickly and accurately
- Ability to work in a team oriented, fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer-centric approach
- Ability to work a flexible schedule on occasion, including overtime hours when requested
- Collaborative workstyle required to be successful in this role
- Ability to travel on occasion (approximately 0-15%)
We offer a competitive benefits plan above the Mexican Labor Law. This includes life and medical insurance, a Wealth Accumulation Plan (Plan de Pensiones), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and among others, the opportunity to prosper in a Fortune 500 company.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.