The Rating Analyst will respond to Customer Carrier Rating requests for Carrier rate setups and continuous Rate management for all Modes of Transportation under TMC Management. The Rating Analyst drives a high level of operational excellence and compliance with Carrier Rate setups and related processes. It is expected that the Rating Analyst develops their leadership, management and commercial skills in this position to further prepare them for opportunities within the organization.
- Execute TMC Rating ticket requests for new carrier rates, rate changes and expiration of expired rate agreements.
- Ensure all TMC Rating tickets are processed in accordance with internal service level agreements for account team support.
- Track and document tasks associated with each TMC Rating ticket, including time tracking via the TMC Rating ticket system.
- Assist the Rating Manager with the continued evolution & building of global rating modules within Navisphere (Cost Quotes & Nav Rating)
- Assist the Rating Manager with the planned retirement of the Contract Manager module.
- Collaborate with the Implementation and Customer Success organizations via TMC’s Integrated Launch process.
- Evaluate carrier rate agreements to determine usability and proper configuration within Navisphere rating modules.
- Assist the Implementation team with proper creation of the customer’s Routing Guide for execution of shipment bookings.
- Support the Implementation and Customer Success teams with the creation of best practices and SOPs involving Navisphere rating modules.
- Collaborate with the TMC Delivery Team on new feature sets which include Navisphere rating modules.
- Assist TMC Solutions Teams and CHR Internal Audit with the annual testing of SOC controls.
- Build and maintain TMC Knowledge Base Articles pertaining to Navisphere rating modules.
- Assist the Rating Manager with creation of global support model for all TMC control towers pertaining to rating activities.
- Work with the Rating Manager on continuous improvement projects to increase productivity & cost reduction for the global TMC Rating Team.
- Provide and maintain a high level of customer service with TMC offices, Customers, and Customer Carrier Vendors
- Other duties or responsibilities as assigned according to the team and/or country specific requirements
2+ years industry experience
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of programs
Experience utilizing TMS Rating Platforms
High school diploma or GED
English fluent level
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a related field
- Industry and Carrier Rating experience (process & handling, modes, types, international shipping, etc.)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proactive, ambitious, hardworking, analytical mindset
- Positive leadership skills and presence within the team (positive attitude, team player, flexibility)
- Strong prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to directly and decisively resolve problems
- Refined written and oral communication skills
- High level of flexibility as priorities and needs change daily in our business
- Critical-thinking and problem-solving skills to meet customer and business objectives both short-term and long-term
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
We offer a competitive benefits plan above the Mexican Labor Law. This includes life and medical insurance, a Wealth Accumulation Plan (Plan de Pensiones), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and among others, the opportunity to prosper in a Fortune 500 company.
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 19 million shipments annually for 105,000 customers, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2021. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.