Supervisor Service Delivery
The Supervisor, Service Delivery is responsible for the execution of the Service Delivery strategy for an assigned customer or customer portfolio, in line with customer SLAs and expectations. This includes responsibility in the following areas:
- Service Delivery Excellence & Customer Satisfaction
- Personnel Development and Management
- Service Delivery “Operational Excellence” via Continuous Improvement approach
- Drive consistent execution that meets Service Delivery requirements and expectations
- Leverage Operations Dashboards and internal analytics to understand areas of service excellence & service gaps, and work with teams on actions to address identified gaps
- Learning and utilization of continuous improvement methodology in management of KPIs for the service delivery team
- Identify recurring service delivery interruptions & customer issues, drive root cause analysis and resolve via appropriate corrective & preventive actions
- Key customer contact for Service Delivery (Operational) needs
- Collaborate with multiple areas of the business to drive standardization of leading practices
- Lead direct reports by providing regular feedback, coaching and guidance based on performance, dashboards and Personal Development Plan
- Ensure that all assigned team-members have a solid understanding of customer business objectives and the plans to attain those objectives
- Ensure service delivery team has resources required to execute day-to-day operations
- Coordinate schedules to ensure proper account coverage. Examples of but not limited to PTO, meals, breaks
- Maintaining and utilizing Account Specific Onboarding for new team members
- Other duties or responsibilities as assigned according to the team and/or country specific requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 3 years of experience in operations and/or customer/client service facing role
- Experience mentoring and or coaching small project teams
- Ability to travel up to 7.5% (domestically and international)
- English Fluent level
- Experience executing businesses through Standard Practices and Operational Excellence methodologies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of programs
- Strong problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to adapt and lead in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal/communication and presentation skills, with ability to communicate effectively in a highly responsive and professional manner
- Ability to develop strong working relationships, both internally and externally
- High level of integrity where personal and professional values are aligned with the company's mission, vision and leadership framework
- Ability to work collaboratively within the business setting
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
We offer a competitive benefits plan above the Mexican Labor Law. This includes life and medical insurance, a Wealth Accumulation Plan (Plan de Pensiones), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and among others, the opportunity to prosper in a Fortune 500 company.
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 19 million shipments annually for 105,000 customers, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2021. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.