Sales Executive: Freight ForwardingApply Now
What’s the opportunity?
CH Robinson is seeking a talented outside Sales Executive for our Old of Montreal location. Our Sales Executives are driven to succeed, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are excellent relationship-builders. You will directly generate revenue and drive new business by managing face-to-face sales meetings, presenting recommendations for supply chain improvements, and closing the sales. You will be selling for the industry leader, backed by people, processes, and technology that are second to none.
- Manage customer interactions including fostering relationships, making customer calls and closing deals.
- Visit customers and potential clients within assigned territory 3-to-4 days per week.
- Collaborate with manager to ensure alignment with branch strategies in forecasting, business planning, and pipeline development.
- Demonstrate solid decision-making skills and ability to prioritize ever-changing daily tasks.
- Work closely with other internal departments to ensure a seamless and positive customer experience.
- Consult with several levels of decision-makers and buying influences to understand customers’ business challenges and supply chain goals.
- Ability to develop tailored solutions that deliver value and support the customer’s business strategy.
- Minimum two years of international freight forwarding or sales (B2B, inside, or outside) experience required.
- Willingness to travel within assigned territory, minimum 3-4 days per week.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Strong ability to persuade, motivate, and influence others.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and using the Internet.
- Advanced knowledge of logistical concepts and supply chain terminology is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field a plus.
We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid time off, disability insurance, life insurance, a retirement plan with generous company contributions, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and the opportunity to prosper in a Fortune 500 company.
About C.H. Robinson
At C.H. Robinson, we believe in accelerating global trade to drive the world’s economy. Using the strengths of our people, processes and technology, we help our customers work smarter, not harder. As one of the world’s largest third-party logistics providers (3PL), we provide a broad portfolio of logistics services, fresh produce sourcing and Managed Services through our global network. In addition, the company, our Foundation and our employees contribute annually to a variety of organizations. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, C.H. Robinson (CHRW) is publicly traded on the NASDAQ. For more information, visit http://www.chrobinson.com or view our company video.