Inside SalesApply Now
What’s the opportunity?
Our Global Forwarding office (Monterrey, Nuevo Leon) is seeking a Sales Coordinator for the inside sales team. The Sales Coordinator is a driven individual with relationship-building skills and an eye for identifying business opportunities. This individual will support the administrative efforts of the outside sales team and be a key contributor in growing the branch customer base and company revenue.
What will you be doing?
- Cold call, prospect, and qualify leads and new business opportunities
- Work in multiple systems and with CHR offices and agents to put together pricing for outside sales team
- Schedule appointments, solidify relationships and close new business
- Collaborate internally with branch sales team on strategies and implementation
- Create sales materials including presentations, brochures, etc.
- Generate and maintain reports
- Research and gather information for sales planning and forecasting activities, including prospect qualification and market intelligence
- Assist outside sales team with tenacious upkeep of the Opportunity Management system: set up and maintain up-to-date and accurate customer records and information
- Accompany sales team on appointments to provide support, as requested
- Demonstrate awareness of core products, modes and services of C.H. Robinson
- Possess knowledge of logistical concepts and supply chain terminology
- Understand each assigned customer’s business model and competitive advantages
- Handle special projects quickly and efficiently, as assigned
- Perform other duties as assigned
What are we looking for?
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven office environment
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and phone etiquette
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong ability to persuade, motivate, and influence others
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and using the Internet
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field a plus
- Fluent in English
We offer a competitive benefits plan above the Mexican Labor Law. This includes life and medical insurance, a Wealth Accumulation Plan (Plan de Pensiones), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and among others, the opportunity to prosper in an Fortune 500 company.
About C.H. Robinson
At C.H. Robinson, we believe in accelerating global trade to drive the world’s economy. Using the strengths of our people, processes and technology, we help our customers work smarter, not harder. As one of the world’s largest third-party logistics providers (3PL), we provide a broad portfolio of logistics services, fresh produce sourcing and Managed Services through our global network. In addition, the company, our Foundation and our employees contribute annually to a variety of organizations. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, C.H. Robinson (CHRW) is publicly traded on the NASDAQ. For more information, visit http://www.chrobinson.com or view our company video.