Account Manager (Remote)
Our Account Managers are trusted, strategic partners to companies around the world. This is your chance to align with our customers to meet their supply chain and logistics needs, adding value as a trusted logistics advisor. You will manage a group of existing accounts to build strong, long-term relationships with key contacts. You’ll be empowered to manage and grow existing accounts by bringing forth new services, and expanding on existing services offered, with a focus on increasing efficiency, adding value, maximizing profitability through the account’s supply chain.
- Develop account relationships with contacts at multiple levels within customer organizations
- Identify opportunities to further penetrate accounts by selling C.H. Robinson’s diverse portfolio of services
- Design solutions and help our customers solve their supply chain challenges
- Oversees successful completion of day to day commitments
- Collaborate with account leadership to develop pricing strategies
- Identify issues and consulting with the customer to determine best course of action and implement solutions
- Manage customer expectations through the creation and utilization of metrics
- Collaborate on creating business reviews and contribute to or lead customer meetings
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years of previous sales and/or account management experience
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Demonstrated negotiation, collaboration, and influencing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of programs
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Your Health, Wealth and Self
Your total wellbeing is the foundation of our business, and our benefits support your financial, family and personal goals. We provide the top-tier benefits that matter to you most, including:
Two medical plans (including a High Deductible Health Plan)
Prescription drug coverage
Enhanced Fertility benefits
Flexible Spending Accounts
Health Savings Account (including employer contribution)
Dental and Vision
Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Paid and floating holidays
Paid time off (PTO)
Paid parental leave
Paid time off to volunteer in your community
Charitable Giving Match Program
401(k) with 6% company matching
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Plus a broad range of career development, networking, and team-building opportunities
Dig in to our full list of benefits on OUR CULTUREpage.
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 19 million shipments annually for 105,000 customers, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2021. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.