- Job ID
- De Vriesstraat 1, Oud-Beijerland, South Holland, Netherlands, 3261 PC
C.H. Robinson is a global leader in logistics, committed to providing innovative supply chain solutions. We are on the lookout for a dynamic Operations Coordinator to join our team and contribute to our mission of shaping the future of logistics.
- Client & Vendor communication
- Problem Solving
- Order Entry, Scheduling & Tracking
- Aiding team in daily business execution and reporting
- Accounts Receivable management
- Invoicing oversight
- Other duties or responsibilities as assigned according to the team and/or country specific requirements
- Minimum 1 year of experience providing administrative assistance in a fast-paced environment
- Site Specific: Fluent in English & Dutch
- Excellent organization, planning, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in any additional European languages is an asset
- Highly motivated, organized, and able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Positive, proactive, and able to consistently exercise great judgment
- Ability to handle administrative details independently, while keeping management adequately informed
- Ability to prioritize and react with appropriate levels of urgency to multiple situations, requests and events that require quick response or turnaround
- Has effectively managed a high volume of work and performed efficiently
- A demonstrated ability to respond effectively to changing workloads and priorities
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
What we offer?
- A vibrant culture and nurturing environment
- Option to join Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) after first year of employment.
- Bonus: C.H. Robinson bonus program
- DEPENDING ON ROLE: laptop, mobile phone
Questioning if you meet the mark? Studies have shown that women and people of color may be less likely to apply unless they match the job description exactly. Here at C.H. Robinson, we’re building a diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees feel they belong. If this position excites you, we welcome you to apply whether you check all the preferred qualifications or just a few. You may just be our next great fit!
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 20 million shipments annually for 100,000 customers, and millions of dollars contributed to support causes that matter to us, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2022. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.