IT Business AnalystApply Now
What’s the opportunity?
What will you be doing?
• Work with the Freightview team and customers to understand future features and capabilities and align the team to determine the solutions that will increase the growth of the Freightview product.
• Drive business and technical requirements and create user stories that are clear, complete, consistent, and verifiable/testable
• Partner with team architect, developers, and user experience designer to translate requirements into system designs
• Collaborate with developers and customer service during design and development
• Create test plans, test cases and perform functional testing, as needed
• Facilitate product demonstrations
• Proactively identify opportunities to improve and extend the quality of the product
• Assist/answer questions for customers during their integrations of the Freightview API into their ERP.
• Technically review carrier APIs that will integrate into Freightview.
• Estimate and build project schedules and drive projects to successful completion
What are we looking for?
• 4+ years of experience in an enterprise level BA role, experience delivering IT driven projects
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Demonstrated continuous improvement and customer service mindset to bring about process and technical improvements
• Demonstrated leadership, critical thinking, negotiation, facilitation, consulting, problem solving, decision-making, strategic and analytical skills
• Strong facilitator; adept at running meetings with end users, soliciting and managing business requirements, and balancing priorities
• Demonstrated ability to partner with business and design technical solutions
• Ability to engage with users to build strong relationships across multiple layers of the organization
• High initiative with strong desire to learn new concepts, processes and technologies
• Effective at working amidst ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to overcome challenges and achieve desired results
• Ability to manage multiple projects, support and consulting requests
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability and willingness to quickly learn new custom applications
• Self-starter and able to work with minimal direction
• Experience working in Agile environment.
• Experience in Supply Chain/Logistics
• SaaS Experience
• Experience with API, JSON, XML, Mongo, Elastic Search
• Project Management experience
• Experience with process improvement
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
Become a part of our team of over 500 talented IT Professionals. Work in collaborative, Agile development environment. Find continuing challenges and work with committed leaders. Stay with us – we’re large enough to build global solutions, but small enough to make real impacts as individuals.
C.H. Robinson—accelerating careers with immense opportunities and professional growth within the global supply chain industry. Start here. Accelerate here.
Every individual working at C.H. Robinson is integral to the success of our customers and our company. C.H. Robinson is a Fortune 500, global company that values teamwork, initiative, accountability, and integrity from its employees. We work globally and innovate daily to enhance and execute supply chains that move goods around the world. The fast pace of the logistics industry translates into a high-energy and collaborative workplace environment. We are empowered to make decisions, help our customers grow, and accelerate our careers.
No matter the product being shipped or from which corner of the globe, C.H. Robinson can help make it happen—quickly, securely, and reliably. Through personal connections and solid relationships, our employees use their in-depth knowledge, robust tools, and global network to help customers reach their goals quickly. Whether shipping by plane, rail, ship, or truck, C.H. Robinson has the knowledge, flexibility, and dedication to deliver the goods that make our world go ‘round.
Join the 12,000 employees worldwide who are accelerating their careers at C.H. Robinson.
Equal Opportunity Employer
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran