The Project Lead is responsible for managing multiple projects that are critical to the success of the Freightview customer base. This individual should possess expertise in effective communication, process implementation, continuous improvement, change management, and technical problem resolution. Being successful in this role will require excellent organization, documentation, and communication skills, as well as, the ability to design innovative solutions when faced with complex issues. The Project Lead will be directly responsible achieving metric targets that relate to customer satisfaction, problem resolution, and customer service initiatives.
- Responsible for assigned areas of our inbound queues, working directly with our customers and carriers.
- Each relationship is unique, requiring strong attention to detail, an analytical aptitude, and ability to own your initiatives with minimal oversight is important.
- Lead change management with the customers, carriers, 3PL’s, and suppliers that are part of the Freightview customer base and carrier network.
- Directly investigate and work with the Freightview Development team to resolve technical issues.This will require the ability to use a variety of different tools to communicate and document issues (Slack, GitHub, Zendesk, Olark, Close.io, etc.)
- Be the voice of the user: share their feedback, experiences, trends, and ideas in our collaborative team environment and weekly meetings to help keep pushing our product forward Lead conference calls and face to face meetings as part of the project life cycle
- Assist Freightview Sales team with implementations and setups of new customers.
- Contribute toward development of tools, methodologies, and presentations for the Freightview Support team.
- Other duties or responsibilities as assigned according to the team and/or country specific requirements
- Ability to think creatively, strategically and outside of the box
- High level of flexibility to work in a fast-paced, tech-savvy environment
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills paired with excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to multi-task between several issues at once
- Ability to collaborate effectively with customer and internal teams
- Self-starter with a great desire to learn the Freightview product, internal systems, and industry knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Previous experience working directly with customers
- ·Not required, but experience in Transportation and/or Logistics is desired.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.