- Job ID
- 165 Ave du bois de la pie, Paris, Île-de-France Region, France, 95940
The Pricing Analyst is a strategic resource for the C.H. Robinson Global Forwarding network. You will be part of a small team of Pricing Analysts and will be supporting consultative selling activities, including opportunity research, coaching, proposal and presentation creation, RFQ (Request for Quotation).
This role supports our European Global Forwarding business and will focus on the following areas:
Tender Qualification and Assessment. You, in collaboration with the Global team evaluate incoming requests from clients and our branch network to ensure they are complete, clear, viable opportunities, and fit with the customer profile requirements. You work with the sales representatives, our Global network and, if necessary, the client to discover and assess business requirements and critical buying criteria.
Coordinate Response. You oversee the timelines and make sure all involved parties submit their input on time. You facilitate conference calls between the various teams when needed. You provide summaries to the sales team and you evaluate the final response before it is submitted to the customer.
Solution Design. For larger opportunities you will contribute to the solution design analysis and help research the customer’s supply chain needs in detail in order to provide a custom solution. You will work with supply chain and technology specialists to document the customer’s specific situation and the proposed logistics solution.
- Create professional written responses and proposals, addressing client’s objectives
- Manage projects, coordinating efforts across multiple parties, ensuring that timelines are met, and consolidating pricing for submission to clients
- Create, centrally maintain, and disseminate content, Solution Write-Ups, and PowerPoint material for the network.
- Play a key role in the development of Tender Management/RFQ services to drive efficiencies, innovation and improve service offerings
- Take a consultative approach to building relationships with the branch network on opportunity strategy, service line and resource engagement
- Successfully maintain and grow relationships with internal customers and subject matter experts
- Be accountable for content, quality, and review of client documents
- Minimum of 3 years’ industry experience within Global Freight Forwarding (Air & Ocean)
- Knowledge of the logistics industry, solution design, and supply chain is preferred
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills, other European languages are beneficial
- Proven ability to create and coordinate comprehensive proposals
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Detail oriented and inquisitive
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access, SharePoint, Adobe a plus
- This position is based in Amsterdam.
What does C.H. Robinson offer you?
When you walk through the door at one of our branches, the first thing you notice is the energy. Our teams are outgoing, dynamic and engaging. If you are driven by energy, action and success, our work environment will be a perfect fit.
C.H. Robinson’s European branches are in Netherlands, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey and United Kingdom.
- Real career possibilities and the opportunity to develop your talent in a fast moving, global organization
- A fun, positive and open environment which encourages thinking outside the box
- Use and develop your language skills in our international work environment. Our offices speak over 26 European languages each day.
- Compensation includes a monthly salary and bonus based on personal, team performance and business growth
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 19 million shipments annually for 105,000 customers, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2022. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.