Senior Sales Executive
You are expected to bring your own contribution to your Regional team, not only by consistently achieving your new net revenue targets, but also by sharing your opinions and ideas, as well as best practices, in order to support the success of the entire sales team and the Branch you work with.
In your role as a Senior Sales Executive you will report to the appropriate Country Sales Manager or Regional Sales Manager, (as applicable).
- Prospect, plan and conduct face to face visits with new prospective customers within your Branch territory
- Achieve a minimum of 8 face to face customer meetings per week with prospects and existing clients, expect to be in front of potential/existing customers 3 – 4 days per week
- Target & secure small to medium size prospects, generating new net revenue in line with our European Global Forwarding Sales Goals & Expectations (v.2019), with a minimum of €140.000 new net revenue per annum
- Maintain & update (minimum weekly) our CRM system (Opportunity Management)
- Remain engaged with customers to maintain relationship and ensure ongoing success of accounts in collaboration with local assigned Account Executive/Account Manager
- Follow up and respond to sales leads generated by overseas offices or assigned by your Sales Manager
- Attend training sessions created to enhance relevant knowledge and skills
- Co-ordinate quotes with your Sales Coordinator (where applicable) and facilitate the transition of new customers to the local Account Executive/Account Manager
- Minimum of 5 years’ Sales industry experience within Global freight forwarding (Air & Ocean)
- Highly credible, mature individual with strong communication skills and the ability to negotiate at all levels
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Pro-active, detail oriented and inquisitive
- Self-driven, results-orientated individual with a positive outlook and clear focus on high quality and business profitability
- Resilient team player
- Keen sense for business development with a clear “hunter” mentality
- Develop and maintain strong inter-company relationships
- Fluency in English is required. Additional European languages are beneficial
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint
What does C.H. Robinson offer you?
- Real career possibilities and the opportunity to develop your talent in a fast moving, global organization with a 'start-up' environment.
- A fun, positive, and open atmosphere which encourages creative thinking.
- An opportunity to use and develop your language skills in our international work environment.
- Compensation that includes a competitive monthly salary and additional incentives based on personal, team performance and business growth.
- Extensive training opportunities to move your career forward.
When you walk through the door at one of our offices, the first thing you notice is the energy. Our teams are outgoing, dynamic and engaging. If you are driven by energy, action and success, our work environment will be a perfect fit. With employees from all over the world and 48 offices in Europe, you will be immersed in an international environment working in a diverse and unified team.
Move your career forward at C.H. Robinson
Our employees are our most valuable asset. We invest in you from your first day in the company when you join our JumpStart� training in Amsterdam. As you move forward in your role, you obtain new trainings, such as Win by Design and the Leadership Development Program, to support your future growth.
Giving back to our communities and our industry is part of our DNA at C.H. Robinson. When you join our company, you have the opportunity to be part of our Corporate Social Responsibility ambassador program and to make a difference in your local community.
Career opportunities and workplace:
C.H. Robinson - accelerating careers with immense opportunities and professional growth within the global supply chain industry. Start here. Accelerate here. Every individual working at C.H. Robinson is integral to the success of our customers and our company.
C.H. Robinson is a Fortune 500, global company that values teamwork, initiative, accountability, and integrity from its employees. We work globally and innovate daily to enhance and execute supply chains that move goods around the world. The fast pace of the logistics industry translates into a high energy and collaborative workplace environment. We are empowered to make decisions, help our customers grow, and accelerate our careers.
No matter the product being shipped or from which corner of the globe, C.H. Robinson can help make it happen: quickly, securely, and reliably. Through personal connections and solid relationships, our employees use their indepth knowledge, robust tools, and global network to help customers reach their goals quickly. Whether shipping by plane, rail, ship, or truck, C.H. Robinson has the knowledge, flexibility, and dedication to deliver the goods that make our world go around.
Please note that any CVs that are emailed directly in to the business and not via our recruitment portal, will not be considered. In order to be considered for a career at C.H. Robinson apply through our recruitment portalhttps://jobs.chrobinson.com/chr-careers
For specific questions about this position, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at: TAEurope@chrobinson.com.
join our talent network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.