Pricing Analyst (Robinson Fresh)
As a Pricing Analyst within our Robinson Fresh division, you will be responsible for managing the weekly pricing negotiation process between both shippers as well as distribution partners. As part of the Pricing Team, you will also learn about the grower side of the business, growing regions, and how weather plays a role in overall pricing and markets. You will showcase your attention to detail and ability to learn on the fly in response to shifting priorities across a broad range of tasks throughout the week. As a Pricing Analyst strong written and verbal communication skills will be critical to your success as you convey complex and dynamic information to team members, customers, suppliers and supplier’s partners. This is a great entry level role that will help you build your knowledge and develop experience within an amazing organization.
- Build relationships with both internal and external customers to execute day to day informational exchanges, product knowledge, and pricing for multiple accounts.
- Collaboration across multiple groups within Robinson Fresh, assist in various tasks related to RFPs, historical and future pricing, and reporting needs.
- Learn current processes while continuing to search for improvements to remove roadblocks throughout the pricing process.
- Help item-level data in company systems, and assist in setting up new items, e.g. pack sizes, pricing, commodity descriptions, and GTINs.
- Mitigate and resolve service failures (e.g. incorrect pricing, duplicate GTINS, incorrect item descriptions, etc. to minimize impact to internal and external customers).
- Provide excellent levels of customer service through proactive, professional communication and prompt responses to customer inquiries.
- Create, execute and deliver reports utilizing pricing data to identify trends such as high-priced distributors items, out of spec items, etc. to assist multiple groups within Robinson Fresh.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of account coordination experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Bachelor’s degree or continued education
- Critical thinking ability; independently identify problems, propose solutions and execute
- Must be well organized, able to prioritize work, manage time effectively, and meet strict deadlines
- Team-oriented; able to work effectively in fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates a high level of customer service excellence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Process-oriented; ability to identify gaps and opportunities for improvement in existing processes
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. We combine the talent of our people, industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to ensure our business partners get their goods from point A to point B
Our high-performing team is made up of diverse perspectives, creative minds and an inherent drive to get the job done. We work in 40 different countries and speak 80 different languages. Together, we innovate. We solve problems. We have fun.
Join us and experience a collaborative environment where you will be respected and rewarded for your ideas and achievements. You will also find opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Together, we care. We give back. We make a difference.
At C.H. Robinson, our success is built on a foundation of thriving, engaged employees who help shape the future, accelerate global trade, and drive the industry we all count on, forward.
join our talent network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.