Location United States Remote
Ask yourself this. Are you on a solo sales mission every day that’s full of dead ends, little support, and tired technology? Walk away from that mission impossible and get back to what you’re passionate about- strategic, solution-based selling. You will be responsible for consulting new customers on how our industry-leading technology can deliver results and grow business.
We should mention, C.H. Robinson is one of the world’s largest logistics platforms. We’re a stable, successful Fortune 250 company fueled by our longstanding values, inclusive culture, and tech-savvy teams around the world. In this role, you will thrive in our team-based selling culture as you manage your aligned territory remotely or in person. You will have resources, training, and opportunities to grow your career and build relationships with leaders.
If this all sounds good, let’s talk more about the role:
- Competitive base plus uncapped commission
- Flexible schedule and work environment
- Ownership of entire sales cycle, from customer meeting- to agreement- to consultative partnership, you have control and build the relationships. Plus, you’ll have support from account management
- Excellent benefits including paid time off, paid holidays, volunteer time off, paid parental leave, 401(k) with 6% company match, charitable giving match, growth opportunities
- Inclusive, supportive environment where we value diversity and celebrate differences
- Drive sales in your aligned territory by understanding, recognizing, and consulting customers on how our innovative technology solutions can help transform their business
- Engage new prospects through various techniques, including warm leads from Atmosphere, our customer relationship management platform (CRM)
- Partner with our network of supply chain experts and tap into our experience, data, and scale to create tailored solutions based on customer needs
- Leverage our global technology platform, Navisphere, and stay up to date on our evolving global suite of services
- Build strong relationships with prospects and close new business ensuring our customer promise of exceptional service
- Share your passion, entrepreneurial spirit, and drive, that elevates your performance and inspires your team
- 1-year minimum sales experience
- Ability to travel (as conditions warrant)*
- High school degree or GED equivalent
- Experience in a sales development role or a high outbound selling role focused at the executive level
- Understanding of supply chain management
- Tech savvy and experienced in a consultative approach with customers
- Strong communication, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent customer service and follow up with customers and the network
- Growth mindset, with a focus on customers
- Critical-thinking, flexibility, and problem-solving skills to adapt to ever-changing tasks and customer needs
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
Of course, for this to work, it needs to be a good match for you, too. In addition to our training program, benefits, and compensation package, C.H. Robinson offers an inclusive, supportive environment where diversity is valued, and our differences make us a stronger, more successful team.
If this sounds like the job for you, let’s talk! We can’t wait to hear from you.
*Our main priority continues to be the health and safety of our employees. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this position will be remote until further notice. We will continue monitoring the circumstances and when we feel comfortable, this position will return to the office and travel may be required.
Compensation RangeHourly: $19.28 - $38.56
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.