Senior Software Developer
As a Senior Software Support Developer on our North American Surface Transportation (NAST) delivery team, you will use your passion for technology and strong customer service orientation to support our custom, highly related, enterprise level software. In this role, you will collaborate with support analysts, business analysts, software engineers, and other support developers to provide technical support to our internal customer base. You will use your problem solving skills to investigate issues, ensure the root problem is understood, and develop and implement effective long-term root cause solutions. Your eagerness to learn our systems and customer requirements, along with your positive attitude will ensure you experience success in the role.
Our main priority continues to be the health and safety of our employees. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this position will be remote until further notice. Open to Remote Candidates with our main office being in Plainfield, IN
- Develop optimized WMS workflows that increase throughput and elevate the end-user experience
- Partner with operational team members to understand pain-points and gather requirements for change requests
- Support warehouse management system (WMS) end-users in a 24x7 operating model
- Leverage data visualization tools to provide actionable insights to the operational management team
- Proficient in SQL development
- Experience as a WMS Super-user/Analyst
- Experience with data visualization tools (i.e. Tableau or PowerBI)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or MIS; or, 5- 7 years of equivalent experience and a high school diploma/GED
- Experience effectively delivering results in a fast paced, flexible environment
- Ability to provide emergency technical support outside of business hours
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.