Change Management & Process Specialist - Location Open (Operational Excellence Specialist)
The Change Management & Process Specialist on the Operational Excellence team will be responsible for the training, facilitation and continued adoption of new initiatives, processes and procedures to improve efficiency and maximize our technology. In this role, you will partner with various stakeholders (business leaders, Operational Excellence team members, Project and Strategy Managers, IT, Learning and Development, etc.) in order to build and implement these critical improvements within the network. The ideal candidate has a passion for teaching and coaching others and is efficiency and solutions oriented.
This role can be located anywhere in the US, Canada or Mexico and requires up to 50% travel.
Implementation of New Initiatives and Processes:
- Execute implementation plans to ensure alignment with office, region or customer.
- Support office, regional or divisional efficiency goals through operational assessment and process mapping to identify improvements and maximize results.
- Lead change management efforts through strong influence and communication to inspire early adoption of new initiatives and processes.
- Contribute to the testing of new technology, initiatives and processes including active participation and leadership in improvement pilots.
- Help create resource materials, training documents and presentations.
- Help create communication plan to ensure stakeholders are aware of necessary changes.
Ongoing Support and Adoption of New Initiatives and Processes:
- Audit and track the progress and feedback of each implementation and make necessary changes.
- Hold leadership and offices accountable for execution and adoption of new processes.
- Act as the point of contact for system related questions or concerns.
- Partner with leadership on ongoing challenges, concerns or barriers.
- Build and maintain ongoing knowledge of technology systems and business processes.
As a member of the World Class Operations Team:
- Serve as a subject matter expert on various project teams.
- Build and develop strong relationships with leaders, project and strategy teams, desk-level individual contributors, IT and
- Learning and Development
- Attend and participate in ongoing meetings, calls or other forms of communication to stay informed about critical changes and updates.
- Minimum of 2 years’ professional experience
- Experience leading systems related process changes
- Travel up to 50%
- Strong facilitation, listening, coaching, training and presentation skills
- Strong ability to teach complex or new concepts and create a positive and supportive learning environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to tailor messages to a variety of audiences
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage multiple priorities
- Thought leader with strong influence abilities
- Experience collaborating and communicating effectively with various levels and stakeholders within the organization
- Effective and creative problem solver; able to challenge conventional approaches
- Solutions oriented; strong ability to create and execute plans to drive change
- Thrives in an ambiguous and ever-changing environment
- Builds and develops strong and collaborative relationships
- Understanding of lean Six Sigma concepts
- Transportation or logistics experience
- Bachelor’s degree
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. We combine the talent of our people, industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to ensure our business partners get their goods from point A to point B
Our high-performing team is made up of diverse perspectives, creative minds and an inherent drive to get the job done. We work in 40 different countries and speak 80 different languages. Together, we innovate. We solve problems. We have fun.
Join us and experience a collaborative environment where you will be respected and rewarded for your ideas and achievements. You will also find opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Together, we care. We give back. We make a difference.
At C.H. Robinson, our success is built on a foundation of thriving, engaged employees who help shape the future, accelerate global trade, and drive the industry we all count on, forward.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
join our talent network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.