Load PlannerApply Now
ACCELERATE HERE. SHAPE THE FUTURE OF SUPPLY CHAINS.
As one of the largest third party logistics (3PL) providers, we help people around the world get the products they need, when they need them. We have big plans, and shaping the future takes a team as diverse as the world’s supply chains. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are energized by solving challenging problems and owning your success, join our industry leading team of supply chain experts as we drive the industry forward.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Load Planner, you will interact with customers, internal peers, and vendors across North America to sell and execute transportation for C.H. Robinson’s Consolidation division. You’ll identify the optimal way of combining multiple shippers’ freight, and use analytics to creatively route and mix shipments to find the most efficient solutions and reduce landed costs. As a Load Planner, you will play a critical role in supporting customers by looking for solutions for less than truckload freight, while providing options and communicating solutions in a timely manner. You will communicate daily with internal teams, solve challenging problems, and provide an overall exceptional customer experience.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Identify opportunities to provide consolidation services to existing C.H. Robinson customers
- Utilize technology, analytics, and creative thinking to optimize, route, and plan consolidation freight in a dynamic environment of supply and demand
- Develop relationships with internal C.H. Robinson Sales teams, Account Managers, Operations teams, and external service providers
- Manage the execution of consolidation shipments, providing updates to customers, vendors, and internal stakeholders
- Respond to transportation issues, develop solutions, and identify areas for process improvement
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Driven, enthusiastic and highly motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant transportation experience
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
At C.H. Robinson, we believe in accelerating global trade to drive the world�s economy. Using the strengths of our people, processes and technology, we help our customers work smarter, not harder. As one of the world�s largest third-party logistics providers (3PL), we provide a broad portfolio of logistics services, fresh produce sourcing and Managed Services through our global network. In addition, the company, our Foundation and our employees contribute annually to a variety of organizations. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, C.H. Robinson (CHRW) is publicly traded on the NASDAQ. For more information, visit http://www.chrobinson.com or view our company video.
Equal Opportunity Employer
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran