- Job ID
- 264 Bay Street, Port Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 3207
Our Account Managers are trusted, strategic partners to companies around the world. This is your chance to align with our customers to meet their supply chain and logistics needs, adding value as a trusted logistics advisor. You will manage a group of existing accounts to build strong, long-term relationships with key contacts. You’ll be empowered to manage and grow existing accounts by bringing forth new services, and expanding on existing services offered, with a focus on increasing efficiency, adding value, maximizing profitability through the account’s supply chain.
Our hybrid work model gives you the flexibility and choice so you can create a career that enhances your life.
- Develop account relationships with contacts at multiple levels within customer organizations
- Identify opportunities to further penetrate accounts by selling C.H. Robinson’s diverse portfolio of services
- Design solutions and help our customers solve their supply chain challenges
- Oversees successful completion of day to day commitments
- Collaborate with account leadership to develop pricing strategies
- Identify issues and consulting with the customer to determine best course of action and implement solutions
- Manage customer expectations through the creation and utilization of metrics
- Collaborate on creating business reviews and contribute to or lead customer meetings
- High School diploma
- Minimum 2 years of previous sales and/or account management experience
- Ability to travel up to 25% (domestically )
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Demonstrated negotiation, collaboration, and influencing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of programs
At C.H. Robinson Oceania, we are a proud Equal Opportunity employer offering flexible work to support a work/life balance along with offering a broad range of career development opportunities. We have an experienced and passionate team who work collaboratively to deliver smarter solutions for our clients. Employees have access to our well regarded, confidential Employee Assistance Program. Our Robinson Cares program allows our employees to give back to the community.
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 19 million shipments annually for 105,000 customers, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2022. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.