Global Forwarding Coordinator (Landed Costings)
As a Global Forwarding Coordinator (Landed Costings), you will utilise data from our systems to determine the landed costings for our clients. This is important as landed costs tell clients what the total price of the product or shipment is when it arrives in their warehouse. Our Global Forwarding Coordinators thrive in a fast paced environment, and use their strong communication skills to develop and grow relationships with our carriers. This role provides an excellent opportunity to start your career at C.H. Robinson, with opportunities to grow in Operations, Sales and Account Management.
Our commitment to you begins on day one with our dynamic and comprehensive onboarding program. This interactive training will jumpstart your knowledge of our company and industry, help you excel here and ensure your proficiency in our systems and processes. The training will be a mix of activities, self-guided learning, as well as in-office coaching and mentoring. You will come out of this experience ready to be a part of our success and a high performing member of our team.
- Utilise various data sources to calculate the landed costs
- Understand the processes involved in international shipping from purchase order to delivery.
- Assist clients with inquiries and problem resolution.
- Timely escalation of shipment issues or potential errors to the Supervisor and Account Manager as needed.
- Ensure adherence to customer Standard Operating Procedures, government agency regulations and C.H. Robinson company standards.
- An interest in being together data to provide meaningful insights
- Strong Excel Skills
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven office environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and phone etiquette
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Customer service orientation
At C.H. Robinson Oceania, we are a proud Equal Opportunity employer offering flexible work to support a work/life balance along with offering a broad range of career development opportunities. We have an experienced and passionate team who work collaboratively to deliver smarter solutions for our clients. Employees have access to our well regarded, confidential Employee Assistance Program. Our Robinson Cares program allows our employees to give back to the community.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.