HR Business Partner
- Job ID
- 460 Bay Street, Port Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 3207
The Human Resource Business Partner supports senior leaders to leverage people management tools and resources to align with business goals and personal development. You will be responsible for working directly with business leadership to understand their business and needs, with a focus on talent and leadership development. You will also be accountable for partnering with other HR functions to support the business.
Administer HR processes and policies such performance and development planning, talent management and assessment, leadership and career development, workforce planning, career framework, employee engagement, compensation, and performance actions.
Undertakes HR responsibilities as required to support business needs (Talent Acquisition, Employee Relations, Compensation and Benefits) and re-direct to other HR service groups where applicable).
Support implementation, execution, and measurement of talent strategies
Lead or participate in annual activities and projects
Partner closely with HR Centers of Excellence to leverage specialists on business needs
Build partnerships and collaborate with management and leadership to gain an understanding of talent strengths, opportunities, and gaps
Support and advise leaders on performance and development for their teams
Support communication and change management needs tied to strategy changes, leadership or role changes, or projects
- Support on other HR people activities as required
- Tertiary qualification from an accredited college or university in Human Resources or related degree
- Minimum 2 - 5 years professional HR or related business experience
- Demonstrated consulting skills.
- Experience in communicating and building relationships with peers and senior leaders.
- Experience across a variety of HR disciplines including Talent Acquisition, employee relations (and Employment legislation), C&B will be well regarded.
- Strong proficiency with technology and software including Workday, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with a high level of accountability and influence.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation/communication proficiency
- Strong problem solving/critical thinking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build collaborative relationships
- Ability to motivate and encourage change, able to get positive results
At C.H. Robinson Oceania, we are a proud Equal Opportunity employer offering flexible work to support a work/life balance along with offering a broad range of career development opportunities. We have an experienced and passionate team who work collaboratively to deliver smarter solutions for our clients. Employees have access to our well regarded, confidential Employee Assistance Program. Our Robinson Cares program allows our employees to give back to the community.
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 20 million shipments annually for 100,000 customers, and millions of dollars contributed to support causes that matter to us, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2022. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.