Human Resources Business Partner Oceania
We are seeking a Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) Oceania to support the Manager, Human Resources Oceania and regional people leaders to leverage people management tools and resources to align with business goals and staff development.
This fast-paced HR generalist role will support across the Oceania organisation (people leaders and staff) on a broad range of HR topics including performance management, recruitment, talent management and employee relations. In this role, the HRBP will partner closely with the Manager, Human Resources Oceania on the prioritization of regional people strategies aligned to the business needs, whilst leveraging the Global HR Centres of Excellence.
The person coming into this role will be the regional Subject Matter Expert for HR Technology and partner with Global HR where required, so a comfort with HR technologies (ideally Workday) is a pre-requisite.
This position is located in Port Melbourne, with flexible work options, and you will support decentralized offices throughout Australia & New Zealand for approximately 400 employees.
- At least one or two prior organizational experiences working in HR
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Human Resources or related degree
- Experience in communicating and building relationships with peers and senior leaders
- Strong experience and interest in HR Technology, especially Workday
- Exposure to Australian / New Zealand payroll advantageous
- Developing strategic orientation, influence skills and business savvy
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation/communication proficiency
- Strong problem solving/critical thinking skills
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
At C.H. Robinson Oceania, we are a proud Equal Opportunity employer offering flexible work to support a work/life balance along with offering a broad range of career development opportunities. We have an experienced and passionate team who work collaboratively to deliver smarter solutions for our clients. Employees have access to our well regarded, confidential Employee Assistance Program. Our Robinson Cares program allows our employees to give back to the community.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.