Customer Team Supervisor
The Customer Team Supervisor is responsible for leading and executing an operational strategy in support of the implementation and development road map of the Prague road transportation branch. The role serves as a key escalation point within branch operations, is responsible for supervision of daily activity and delivery of daily customer and carrier reports, and drives continuous improvement efforts, both internally and externally.
- Lead the operation team’s daily activity to ensure operational effectiveness and efficiency, i.e. making sure the right things get done at the right time
- Engage with the customer and carrier team and internal network to resolve escalations and complex or recurring issues
- Utilize customer analytics and other internal resources to make informed decisions
- Resolve problems, including identifying issues, thinking critically to determine the best course of action, and implementing solutions
- Provide consistent and exceptional service levels to customers
- Establishing and pro-actively maintaining relationships with management level contacts both inside and out of your organization
- Provide day to day coaching and feedback
- Develop customer relationships
- Develop and maintain a functional SOP and coach the operational team to optimize operational performance
- Guide and support the operational team members with regards to task prioritization, motivation to reach challenging objectives, exceptions management, systems knowledge, and process improvements
- Monitor quality of service, engaging with relevant parties to identify improvements, and escalating critical issues to relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Compile, review, and communicate daily/weekly/monthly reports along with relevant analytical insights
- Support branch leadership in planning, staffing, and reporting, as well as recommend and lead any changes to operational processes within the branch
- Lead and take part in ad-hoc projects
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a customer service or operations supervision role, preferably in logistics
- Strong leadership qualities with prior supervisory experience
- Business Development or Account Management experience is a plus
- Good Czech and English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to build effective working relationships, both internally and externally
- Ability to persuade, influence, and motivate others
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment by staying focused and structured
- High energy and enthusiasm
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. We combine the talent of our people, industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to ensure our business partners get their goods from point A to point B
Our high-performing team is made up of diverse perspectives, creative minds and an inherent drive to get the job done. We work in 40 different countries and speak 80 different languages. Together, we innovate. We solve problems. We have fun.
Join us and experience a collaborative environment where you will be respected and rewarded for your ideas and achievements. You will also find opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Together, we care. We give back. We make a difference.
At C.H. Robinson, our success is built on a foundation of thriving, engaged employees who help shape the future, accelerate global trade, and drive the industry we all count on, forward.
join our talent network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.