We have a unique opportunity for you to be a member of the new Czech Road Transportation organization. With this role, you’ll have the opportunity to join a small team with an ability to make a big impact. We need creative thinkers and builders with previous forwarding and commercial experience
Managers will listen to you and trust your instincts. Colleagues will promote your accomplishments and you will do the same for them. A supportive team will surround you and mentor you through your development.
We are developing our Capacity team in Czech to grow our services and serve our European customer base. We are seeking dynamic and dedicated people to add to our operational team. You will be tasked to develop carrier capacity in Europe, build out carrier relationships, develop, review and execute processes, have the responsibility for the development of routes and develop a carrier strategy for our service line throughout the European continent.
- Manage and build long-term relationships with carriers
- Sourcing new carrier relations
- Execution of Transport
- Problem Solving
- Operational Excellence
- Analysis and Planning
- Pricing negotiations
- Development of Carrier review processes and reporting
- Bring/sell technology to the carrier
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position within the freight forwarding or road transportation business
- Native/fluent Czech speaker with good communication skills in English
- Entrepreneurial, motivated and a positive working spirit
- Determined and acting quickly
- Dedicated and team oriented
***Applicants must be eligible to work in Czech***
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
join our talent network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.