If you want to make an impact on how consumer goods, products, and food travel in CEE region on a daily basis, the Transportation Representative role at C.H. Robinson is for you! As our new team member, you will be developing, maintaining, and growing relationships between carriers and C.H. Robinson. Through this fast-paced, high-energy role you’ll make an impact on the European supply chain every day.
This is a unique opportunity for you to be a member of the new Czech Road Transportation organization. With this role, you’ll have the opportunity to join a small team with an ability to make a big impact.
Managers will listen to you and trust your instincts. Colleagues will promote your accomplishments and you will do the same for them. A supportive team will surround you and mentor you through your development.
We are developing our Capacity team in Czechia to grow our services and serve our European customer base. We are seeking dynamic and dedicated people to our operational team. You will be tasked to develop carrier capacity in Europe, build out carrier relationships, develop, review and execute processes, have the responsibility for the development of routes and develop a carrier strategy for our service line throughout the European continent.
Your accountabilities will include:
- Maintain and grow relationships with carrier accounts including conducting account reviews and identifying opportunities for additional collaboration,
- Conduct calls with carriers to determine carrier availability and negotiate transportation rates,
- Develop supply chain solutions in order to effectively support our customer go-to-market strategy,
- Research new carriers in the marketplace, generate leads, and qualify new carrier relationships,
- Ensure that specific customer load requirements are met on committed and/or transactional shipments,
- Resolve problems, including identifying issues, thinking critically, seeking input to determine the best course of action, and implementing solutions.
- Study and understand market trends and seasonality
- Upper-intermediate (B2) level of English and Czech,
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar position
- Strong prioritization and multi-tasking skills,
- Strong ability to persuade, motivate, negotiate, and influence others,
- Ability to thrive under deadlines and work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results,
- Ability to build strong relationships.
What does C.H. Robinson offer you?
- Real career possibilities and the opportunity to develop your talent in a fast moving, global organization,
- A fun, positive and open environment which encourages thinking outside the box,
- Use and develop your language skills in our international work environment. Our offices speak over 26 European languages each day,
- Compensation includes a monthly salary and bonus.
- Nice modern office in the center of Prague, close to metro station
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.