- Job ID
- Avenida Antea 8200 Piso 4, Querétaro City, Querétaro, Mexico, 76226
C.H. Robinson is looking to add an Account Coordinator to our team. In this role you will be the driving force behind an exceptional customer experience. You will forge strong customer relationships, oversee seamless process execution, and ensure the success of our existing C.H. Robinson customers. Collaborating closely with account teams, you'll harness our cutting-edge processes and technology to facilitate smooth freight movement and swift issue resolution. This opportunity, aligned with a specific customer portfolio, empowers you to exceed commitments, initiate improvements, and effectively communicate the value we bring to our customers. As you excel, you'll cultivate your business acumen and sales skills, opening pathways to diverse customer-centric roles within our organization.This is your gateway to a rewarding career that revolves around delivering excellence to our valued customers. Join us in setting new standards for customer service and process efficiency at C.H. Robinson.
• Foster customer relationships to deeply understand their needs
• Engage in proactive communication with customers, carriers, suppliers, and internal stakeholders
• Fuel business growth by spotting opportunities and sharing customer insights
• Diplomatically navigate conflicts and challenging conversations while identifying issues and implementing effective solutions
• Execute the customer pricing strategy set by the account management team
• Utilize data to enhance service outcomes and meet customer expectations
• Harness technology for order tracking and exception management
• Craft efficient solutions by applying customer workflows, preferences, and Standard Operating Procedures
High School Diploma or GED
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
Customer service experience in a warehouse setting
Previous industry experience
Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and problem-solving skills
Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- This job description is intended to generally describe the nature and level of work to be performed by employees in this position. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and skills required of employees performing this role.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
- C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers, and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth, and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued, and respected.
We offer a competitive benefits plan above the Mexican Labor Law. This includes life and medical insurance, a Wealth Accumulation Plan (Plan de Pensiones), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and among others, the opportunity to prosper in a Fortune 500 company.
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 20 million shipments annually for 100,000 customers, and millions of dollars contributed to support causes that matter to us, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2022. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.