If you want to make an impact on how consumer goods, products, and food travel around the world on a daily basis, the Carrier Sales Representative role is for you! As a Carrier Sales Representative, you will be developing, maintaining, and growing relationships between carriers and C.H. Robinson. You will utilize carrier analytics and other tools to guide negotiations and buying decisions. This role combines sales, account management, and operations management to meet the transportation needs of our customers. Through this fast-paced, high-energy role you’ll make an impact on the global supply chain every day.
- Develop carrier relationships in order to effectively support our customers
- Utilize carrier analytics and other internal resources to make informed buying decisions
- Maintain and grow relationships with carrier accounts including conducting account reviews and identifying opportunities for additional collaboration
- Resolve problems, including identifying issues, thinking critically to determine the best course of action, and implementing solutions
- Daily contact with carriers to determine availability and negotiate transportation rates
- Provide consistent and exceptional service levels to contracted carriers and internal customers
- Research new carriers in the marketplace, generate leads, and develop new carrier relationships
- Understand the technology platform and drive automation
- Study and understand market trends and seasonality
- Ability to persuade, motivate, influence and negotiate with others
- Ability to thrive under deadlines, drive results, multi-task, and work with a sense of urgency
- Capable of working independently as well as collaboratively across the company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Driven, enthusiastic, resilient, agile and highly motivated
- Detail oriented with strong prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree
We offer a competitive benefits plan above the Mexican Labor Law. This includes life and medical insurance, a Wealth Accumulation Plan (Plan de Pensiones), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and the opportunity to prosper in an Fortune 500 company.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world�s largest 3rd party logistic providers. We combine the talent of our people, industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to ensure our business partners get their goods from point A to point B
Our high-performing team is made up of diverse perspectives, creative minds and an inherent drive to get the job done. We work in 40 different countries and speak 80 different languages. Together, we innovate. We solve problems. We have fun.
Join us and experience a collaborative environment where you will be respected and rewarded for your ideas and achievements. You will also find opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Together, we care. We give back. We make a difference.
At C.H. Robinson, our success is built on a foundation of thriving, engaged employees who help shape the future, accelerate global trade, and drive the industry we all count on, forward.