Our Account Representatives are trusted, strategic partners to companies around the world. This is your chance to align with our European customers to meet their supply chain and logistics needs while delivering a wonderful customer experience.
As an Account Manager, you’ll manage a group of small- to mid-size accounts to build strong, long-term relationships with account leadership. You’ll be empowered to manage and grow existing accounts by bringing forth new services, and expanding on existing services offered, with a focus on increasing efficiency, adding value, maximizing profitability through the account’s supply chain.
- Maintaining and growing the existing customer portfolio
- Consistently executing daily business (receiving orders, data entry, informing customer about shipment status etc.)
- Establishing relationships with day-to-day contacts
- Selling and negotiating at a transactional level
- Identifying new opportunities with current customers outside the existing scope
- Establishing and pro-actively maintaining relationships with management level contacts both inside and out of your organization
- Gathering, analyzing, and preparing relevant information for business reviews and being an active participant
- Following up the status of your customers' transport operations
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a customer service or commercial role preferably within the logistics
- Excellent French, English and German communication skills
- Additional European languages are an asset
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results
- Strong ability to persuade, motivate, and influence others
What we offer you:
- Real career possibilities and the opportunity to develop your talent in a fast-moving, global organization with a ‘start-up’ environment.
- A fun, positive, and open atmosphere, which encourages creative thinking.
- An opportunity to use and develop your language skills in our international work environment.
- Compensation that includes a competitive salary and additional incentives based on personal, team performance and business growth.
- Extensive training opportunities to move your career forward.
- A brand-new agency in St Priest (Tram T2 at 150m), electric desks, gym, kitchen, rest room, multicultural environment and 17 European languages used daily on site.
C.H. Robinson is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. We combine the talent of our people, industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to ensure our business partners get their goods from point A to point B
Our high-performing team is made up of diverse perspectives, creative minds and an inherent drive to get the job done. We work in 40 different countries and speak 80 different languages. Together, we innovate. We solve problems. We have fun.
Join us and experience a collaborative environment where you will be respected and rewarded for your ideas and achievements. You will also find opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Together, we care. We give back. We make a difference.
At C.H. Robinson, our success is built on a foundation of thriving, engaged employees who help shape the future, accelerate global trade, and drive the industry we all count on, forward.
join our talent network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.