As a Carrier Sales Representative at C.H. Robinson, you will build relationships between transportation companies and C.H. Robinson customers. As those relationships grow, so will your pay! We will support you from day 1 through our onboarding program, global technology platform and collaborative colleagues. This fast-paced and high-energy role combines sales and account management to drive the industry we all count on, forward.
What does it take to be a successful Carrier Representative for C.H. Robinson? Take a look at these traits and see if you have the right mix.
- Results Driven
- Solution Oriented
- Relationship Driven
My favorite part about working at C.H. Robinson is that I get to work with teams all across the country. I have made great connections in other offices with colleagues whom I haven’t ever met!
Carrier Representative, Portland, OR
I love that we are one of the most reputable and successful companies in the logistics industry, the office atmosphere is fast-paced and fun and that if you work hard, you’ll be rewarded.
Carrier Representative, Atlanta, GA
I like everything about C.H. Robinson! From building relationships with carriers and helping them with their business to working with team members who feel like family, I feel truly lucky every day.
Mariana Del Solar,
Associate Carrier Representative, Dallas, TX
If you want to make an impact on how consumer goods, products, and food travels around the world on a daily basis, the Carrier Representative role at C.H. Robinson is for you!
As a Carrier Representative, you will focus on securing the right carrier at the right price at the right time to deliver the customer’s goods on time. To be successful in this role, you will develop and grow relationships with transportation companies and help them optimize their fleet. This role combines inside sales, account management and operational activities to meet the shipping needs of our customers. Through this fast-paced, high-energy role you’ll make an impact on the European supply chain every day.
- Develop new and grow existing carrier relationships (lead generation, cold calling and referrals).
- Build strong relationships with trucking company key contacts (i.e., owner operators, dispatchers and drivers).
- Leverage our global technology platform, Navisphere, along with data and other resources to make informed decisions, negotiate price, drive automation and improve efficiency.
- Identify issues and work cross-functionally to determine and implement the best solution.
- Maintain constant contact with carriers to secure additional truck capacity and manage existing business agreements.
- Provide exceptional service to our carriers and customers.
- Ensure shipment details are accurately communicated and tracked in the system.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in a commercial role
- Excellent communication skills in English and German/Russian/Italian
- Ability to persuade, motivate, influence and negotiate with others
- Ability to thrive under deadlines, drive results, multi-task and work with a sense of urgency
- Capable of working independently as well as collaboratively across the company
- Remains positive and flexible in an ever-changing environment with shifting priorities
- Detail oriented with strong prioritization and multi-tasking skills
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. We combine the talent of our people, industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to ensure our business partners get their goods from point A to point B
Our high-performing team is made up of diverse perspectives, creative minds and an inherent drive to get the job done. We work in 40 different countries and speak 80 different languages. Together, we innovate. We solve problems. We have fun.
Join us and experience a collaborative environment where you will be respected and rewarded for your ideas and achievements. You will also find opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Together, we care. We give back. We make a difference.
At C.H. Robinson, our success is built on a foundation of thriving, engaged employees who help shape the future, accelerate global trade, and drive the industry we all count on, forward.
join our talent network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.