KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
Key Account Manager
As Key Account Manager you will be responsible to develop, maintain and strength the relationship with our biggest customers in net revenue and volume for the Lyon Surface Trans Branch. The accounts have, and will have, a significant impact on the growth of the Lyon Surface Trans Branch and serve as blueprint for account management and capacity routines for the network in Europe. We are looking for a Key Account Manager that can take over the daily management of the relationship with the customer as well as lift the customer to the next level strategically.
What will you be doing?
- Actively manage business development opportunities and sell all CHR’s services to multiple levels/divisions in the client’s organization
- Organize internal resources to create solutions that bring value to the client and drive process improvement and business growth
- Develop relevant relationships across multiple levels of the client organization to understand their priorities and strategic objectives
- Proactively analyze and influence the branch network to improve or maintain service, quality, and operational excellence
- Design and implement procedures in the network for service, quality, reporting, and account management routines
- Analyze and appropriately communicate account trends using company data repositories and industry sources. Provide senior management summaries of account health and growth
- Perform regular account reviews, with internal and client stakeholders. Ensure appropriate business review routines are in place at all levels of the relationship
- Act as the escalation point and corporate liaison for the client, CHR network. In Europe and globally
- Support branch account representatives with developing local relationships. Coach others on best practices related to account management
- 4+ years of relevant commercial experience
- Strong understanding of the European international truckload market is a plus
- Strong communication, presentation, and documentation skills
- Natural in establishing and managing relationships, with varying levels of stakeholders
- Leadership qualitie
- Comfortable leading meetings and group discussions and speaking in public
- Self-starter, able to think, plan, and act independently
- Commercial and service oriented. Keen sense for business development
- Fluency in English is required. Additional European languages are beneficial
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 19 million shipments annually for 105,000 customers, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2021. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.