Senior Carrier Representative
As a Carrier Sales Representative at C.H. Robinson, you will build relationships between transportation companies and C.H. Robinson customers. As those relationships grow, so will your pay! We will support you from day 1 through our onboarding program, global technology platform and collaborative colleagues. This fast-paced and high-energy role combines sales and account management to drive the industry we all count on, forward.
What does it take to be a successful Carrier Representative for C.H. Robinson? Take a look at these traits and see if you have the right mix.
- Results Driven
- Solution Oriented
- Relationship Driven
My favorite part about working at C.H. Robinson is that I get to work with teams all across the country. I have made great connections in other offices with colleagues whom I haven’t ever met!
Carrier Representative, Portland, OR
I love that we are one of the most reputable and successful companies in the logistics industry, the office atmosphere is fast-paced and fun and that if you work hard, you’ll be rewarded.
Carrier Representative, Atlanta, GA
I like everything about C.H. Robinson! From building relationships with carriers and helping them with their business to working with team members who feel like family, I feel truly lucky every day.
Mariana Del Solar,
Associate Carrier Representative, Dallas, TX
Our Senior Carrier Representatives are trusted, strategic partners to companies around the world. Your main focus in this role will be managing relationship with carriers across Europe. You will be collaborating on or driving business reviews and carrier meetings, negotiating for a win-win solution and developing a strong relationship with the carriers.
We are seeking dynamic and dedicated people to add to our team. You will be tasked to develop carrier capacity in Europe, build out carrier relationships, execute processes, have the responsibility for the development of routes and develop a carrier strategy for our service line throughout the European continent.
- Managing carrier expectations through the use of SOPs, KPIs and other account metrics
- Developing trade lane level relationships or deal making (buying, selling, trading and negotiating) to honor day-to-day commitments of the lane responsibility.
- Implementing creative capacity solutions to create additional capacity during high demand cycles
- Selling and negotiating at a transactional level and identifying new opportunities
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with management level contacts, both inside and out of your organization
- Gathering, analyzing, and preparing relevant information for business reviews and being an active participant
- Following up the status of your carriers transport operations
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role within road forwarding
- Fluent in English and any other eastern European languages specially Lithuanian, Slovak, Hungary or Russian
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong ability to persuade, motivate, and influence others
- Analytical & process oriented
- Progressive thinker
- Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. We combine the talent of our people, industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to ensure our business partners get their goods from point A to point B
Our high-performing team is made up of diverse perspectives, creative minds and an inherent drive to get the job done. We work in 40 different countries and speak 80 different languages. Together, we innovate. We solve problems. We have fun.
Join us and experience a collaborative environment where you will be respected and rewarded for your ideas and achievements. You will also find opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Together, we care. We give back. We make a difference.
At C.H. Robinson, our success is built on a foundation of thriving, engaged employees who help shape the future, accelerate global trade, and drive the industry we all count on, forward.
join our talent network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.