Supervisor Account Management
As Supervisor Account Management , you’ll actively coach and/or supervise team members. Organize work, set goals, and give feedback. You provide input to management for use in developing the office business plan and measure, monitor, and communicate updates regarding performance against specific initiatives as outlined in the office business plan.
You will also manage a group of small- to mid-size accounts to build strong, long-term relationships with account leadership. You’ll be empowered to manage and grow existing accounts by bringing forth new services, and expanding on existing services offered, with a focus on increasing efficiency, adding value, maximizing profitability through the account’s supply chain.
What will you be doing?
- Maintaining and growing the existing customer portfolio
- Gather data and provide input to support the creation of financial performance goals, including a revenue and expense budget, for the Branch
- Gather, analyze, and prepare relevant information for business reviews and being an active participant
- Work with employees to establish individual performance goals
- Review goal progress with employees regularly
- Provide day-to-day coaching and feedback
- Consistently executing daily business (receiving orders, data entry, informing customer about shipment status etc.)
- Establishing relationships with key customer contacts
- Selling and negotiating at a transactional level
- Identifying new opportunities with current customers outside the existing scope
- Establishing and pro-actively maintaining relationships with management level contacts both inside and out of your organization.
- Gathering, analyzing, and preparing relevant information for business reviews and being an active participant
- Lead and take part in ad-hoc projects e.g. pricing
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor or University degree
- 4+ years of experience in a customer service or commercial role
- Relevant experience as leader/supervisor
- Fluent in English and French is a must
- Additional European languages are an asset
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong ability to persuade, motivate, and influence others
- Analytical & process oriented
- Progressive thinker
- Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results
What does C.H. Robinson offer you?
When you walk through the door at one of our branches, the first thing you notice is the energy. Our teams are outgoing, dynamic and engaging. If you are driven by energy, action and success, our work environment will be a perfect fit.
- Real career possibilities and the opportunity to develop your talent in a fast moving, global organization
- A fun, positive and open environment which encourages thinking outside the box
- Use and develop your language skills in our international work environment. Our offices speak over 26 European languages each day
- Compensation includes a monthly salary and bonus based on personal, team performance and business growth
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 19 million shipments annually for 105,000 customers, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2021. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.