Account CoordinatorApply Now
What's the opportunity?
As an Account Coordinator, you will build customer relationships and manage operational execution for existing accounts. You will do this by partnering with Account Managers to ensure the customer’s needs are met by leveraging our processes and technology to drive efficiency. Our Account Coordinators execute daily operational tasks including load entry, scheduling, shipment management, and problem resolution. You will make an impact on our customer relationships through your commitment and focus on operational excellence.
As an Account Coordinator for C.H. Robinson, you will be enrolled in a 6 month virtual onboarding program which will start your knowledge of C.H. Robinson and our industry and ensure your proficiency in our systems and process. This training will include elements that will make you confident and skilled as you perform your job. You will come out of this experience ready to be a part of the success of C.H. Robinson and a high performing member of our team.
What will you be doing?
- Build strong relationships with customers and internal partners
- Execute day-to-day transportation needs, including scheduling, tracking and tracing shipments, and communicating status updates with the broader team
- Identify issues, utilize resources to determine the best course of action, and implement solutions
- Partner with Account Managers to understand customer processes and identify areas for improvement
- Respond to customer inquiries and provide updates in a timely manner
- Maintain daily reporting schedule utilizing internal systems
- Generate and maintain up-to-date and accurate customer records and shipment documentation
What are we looking for?
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven office environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Commitment to executional excellence and outstanding customer service
- High school diploma or GED required, Bachelor’s degree a plus
We offer a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid holidays and vacation, disability insurance, life insurance, 401K with company match, profit sharing, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and the opportunity to prosper in a Fortune 500 company.
About C.H. Robinson
Start here. Accelerate here.
At C.H. Robinson, we believe in accelerating global trade to drive the world’s economy. Using the strengths of our people, processes and technology, we help our customers work smarter, not harder. As one of the world’s largest third-party logistics providers (3PL), we provide a broad portfolio of logistics services, fresh produce sourcing and Managed Services through our global network. In addition, the company, our Foundation and our employees contribute annually to a variety of organizations. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, C.H. Robinson (CHRW) is publicly traded on the NASDAQ. For more information, visit http://www.chrobinson.com or view our company video.
Equal Opportunity Employer
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran