MANAGER ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT ITALY
- Job ID
- Primary Location
- San Giovanni Teatino, Abruzzo
- Additional Location(s)
- Assago, Lombardy
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties and responsibilities of this position consists of, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage the performance and development of direct reports through both formal and informal performance management, coaching and feedback, mentoring and training including regular portfolio reviews and stand ups
- Coach team members on how to identify, develop, track and measure continuous improvement opportunities with their accounts
- Manage merit, bonus, and equity programs for assigned team to align compensation with performance results
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to forecast talent needs, establish pipeline, recruit, select and onboard qualified and diverse talent
- Own employee engagement results and implement action plans to improve culture, engagement, collaboration, and a focus on diversity equity and inclusion initiatives
- Model the C.H. Robinson leadership principles and visibly leads and supports change management
- Administer and drive intentional growth and retention through monthly account management and pipeline reviews, through utilization of CRM, and data analytics
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive continuous improvement while ensuring account health and customer commitments are achieved, with an emphasis on increasing efficiency
- Understand and regularly review business and execution strategies, profitability, key performance indicators, and accounts receivables with account teams
- Accountable for direct client interaction to support growth, and serves as an escalation point to improve customer experience
- Provide guidance on pricing strategies including margin guidance and commitment level
- Address and understand market opportunities and trends, and how market conditions impact business performance and financials
- Actively leads and/or participates in various industry, community, and campus activities to enhance the C.H. Robinson brand
- Other duties or responsibilities as assigned according to the team and/or country specific requirements
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of account management or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience leading or managing teams
- Ability to travel up to 30% (domestically)
- Site Specific: Fluent in Spanish and English (written and verbal)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including proficiency presenting to both internal and external audiences
- Demonstrated negotiation, collaboration, relationship building, problem solving, and influencing skills
- Ability to remain focused and optimistic in the face of adversity and change
- Strong leadership skills in order to motivate, develop, empower, and energize others
- Demonstrated growth through sales and relationship building and negotiation
- Strong orientation of financial acumen with an ability to apply financial and operational data to assist in making sound business decisions.
- Broad market and industry knowledge and vertical expertise (if applicable)
- Strategic and creative thinking skills
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
Questioning if you meet the mark? Studies have shown that women and people of color may be less likely to apply unless they match the job description exactly. Here at C.H. Robinson, we’re building a diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees feel they belong. If this position excites you, we welcome you to apply whether you check all the preferred qualifications or just a few. You may just be our next great fit!
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 20 million shipments annually for 100,000 customers, and millions of dollars contributed to support causes that matter to us, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2022. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.