As a member of the C.H. Robinson Parcel team, you’ll play a critical role in creating solutions for our cloud-based applications, internal tools, and emerging platforms. You will serve as the customer’s proxy and work closely with business stakeholders and engineering team to define the product roadmap and prioritize the product backlog so that the solution effectively addresses business and user needs while maintaining technical integrity.
- Work independently and own the product roadmap
- Lead the ideation, development, and launch of innovative product features and services that C.H. Robinson offers
- Use market knowledge to define the product and service vision
- Establish partnerships with carriers and software / service providers to extend platform functionality and solutions offered
- Drive relevant product management meetings and customer conversations
- Manage business team’s expectations by pitching the product vision to internal stakeholders
- Describe the product benefits in a way that helps marketing and sales reach new and existing customers
- Describe the product functionality in a way that enables customer success and support teams implement customer projects and troubleshoot customer issues
- Drive backlog grooming, planning and vision refinement sessions with the team
- Work with customers, customer success and other stakeholders to transform requirements into feature specs /user stories
- Create test scenarios and establish acceptance criteria for the development team
- Actively work with internal and external stakeholders to address ambiguity and change in the product backlog
- 5+ years experience in a product design or product management role
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Experience doing customer interviews
- Ability to write both business requirements and functional specs
- Ability to manage risk
- Experience working with teams that employ agile software development methodologies
- Experience with SaaS, Supply Chain, Logistics and Analytics
- Understanding of Parcel offerings by FedEx, UPS, DHL and other carriers in the United States and Canada
- Understanding of LTL, Truckload and other modes
- Experience working with Data Scientists to create models and new solutions is a big plus
- Working knowledge of Freight Pay and Audit (FP&A) solutions
- Effective communication with customers and remote stakeholders is mandatory
- Strong listening skills
- Enthusiastic, creative and innovative attitude
- B.S. or M.S. degree (degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent is a bonus)
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. We combine the talent of our people, industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to ensure our business partners get their goods from point A to point B
Our high-performing team is made up of diverse perspectives, creative minds and an inherent drive to get the job done. We work in 40 different countries and speak 80 different languages. Together, we innovate. We solve problems. We have fun.
Join us and experience a collaborative environment where you will be respected and rewarded for your ideas and achievements. You will also find opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Together, we care. We give back. We make a difference.
At C.H. Robinson, our success is built on a foundation of thriving, engaged employees who help shape the future, accelerate global trade, and drive the industry we all count on, forward.
join our talent network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.