Account Coordinator - 2nd shift
- Job ID
- Ave. Lazaro Cardenas 301, San Pedro Garza García (Jesús María), Nuevo León, Mexico, 66269
As an Account Coordinator , you play a critical role in executing business for our customers. You’ll build relationships with customers and partner with Account Managers and Capacity teams to ensure customers’ needs are met. You will leverage our proven processes and innovative technology platform to manage shipments and solve challenging problems for our customers. This role provides an excellent opportunity to start your career at C.H. Robinson, with opportunities to grow in Operations, Sales, and Account Management.
Our commitment to you begins on day one with our dynamic and comprehensive onboarding program. This interactive training will jumpstart your knowledge of our company and industry, help you excel here and ensure your proficiency in our systems and processes. The training will be a mix of activities, self-guided learning, as well as in-office coaching and mentoring. You will come out of this experience ready to be a part of our success and a high performing member of our team.
- Respond to customers with a sense of urgency to provide an excellent customer experience.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve operational efficiency.
- Build and develop relationships with customers to ensure continued partnership.
- Communicate shipment updates proactively and accurately ensuring a customer centric approach.
- Analyze customer inquiries and provide quality and timely insights and updates to your customers.
- Leverage C.H. Robinson’s global technology platform, Navisphere, to generate reports, analyze load data and exceed customer expectations.
- Network internally with Account Management and Capacity teams.
- High School degree or GED equivalent
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and strong internet skills
- Ability to persuade, motivate, influence and negotiate with others
- Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to executional excellence and outstanding customer service
- Strong prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Bachelor’s degree or continued education
We offer a competitive benefits plan above the Mexican Labor Law. This includes life and medical insurance, a Wealth Accumulation Plan (Plan de Pensiones), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and among others, the opportunity to prosper in a Fortune 500 company.
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 20 million shipments annually for 100,000 customers, and millions of dollars contributed to support causes that matter to us, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2022. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.