Senior Account Coordinator Onsite Ramos Arizpe Location
- Job ID
- Ave. Lazaro Cardenas 301, San Pedro Garza García (Jesús María), Nuevo León, Mexico, 66269
C.H. Robinson is looking for a Senior Account Coordinator. As Senior Account Coordinator you will be responsible for building customer relationships at a high level, ensuring the execution of day-to-day customer commitments are achieved within a specific portfolio of customers. As the primary customer support contact, the Senior Account Coordinator resolves issues, drives continuous improvement and articulates customer value across internal stakeholders. Employees in this role understand CH Robinson’s position in the industry, have in-depth customer knowledge and leverage this knowledge to successfully advocate for the customer. The Senior Account Coordinator is a critical role on the account team focused on long term retention of customer partnerships.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties and responsibilities of this position consist of, but are not limited to, the following:
- Serves as the customer resource, delivering a positive customer experience through proactive communication, timely responses and applying the appropriate sense of urgency as situations dictate
- Establishes contacts and builds relationships at multiple levels and in multiple departments internally and within the customer organization
- Coaches the customer on daily modal decisions and questions to ensure freight is properly executed
- Leverages Sales persuasion to retain and grow the business by listening to customers and effectively implementing creative order to cash solutions to the customer
- Understands the market conditions impacting supply and demand, effectively communicates changes to customers and adjusts pricing to win and ensure sustainable profitability
- Ensures quality execution against expectations, identifies issues and implements solutions applying the appropriate sense of urgency
- Reviews internal and customer data inclusive of customer aligned KPIs for quality and accuracy
- Engages customer with a focus on process improvement aligned to internal and external quality metrics
- Manages conflict and navigates difficult conversations with the customer using tact and diplomacy
- Understands negotiated payment terms and processes and helps to facilitate timely invoicing
- Connects with and influences internal and external parties to work through and resolve competing demands in the best interest of the customer and C.H. Robinson
- Participates in the creation of SOPs in partnership with Account Management resources to meet customer service expectations
- Ensures day to day service delivery aligns with account strategy and KPIs
- Collaborates and communicates with partners on the capacity/product/supply teams regarding customer needs, issues and solutions in order to meet customer expectations
- Contributes to account planning through proactive communication of operational insights to account management team
- Identifies new opportunities for Account Management team by understanding the competitive landscape and fostering customer relationships
- Proactively leverages existing customer relationships to maximize freight opportunities and increase wallet share
- Accountable for internal carrier offer management
- Oversees service delivery on assigned accounts, perception management and retention of accounts
- Regularly communicates with customers to provide updates related to exception management in a timely manner
- Collaborates with operations teams to effectively standardize tasks
- Leverages operations teams to execute process effectively and efficiently
- Understands market conditions and competitive landscape in order to prioritize and communicate the needs of the customer
- Shares customer specific data, requirements and expectations with internal resources in order to manage exceptions and resolve issues
- Stays informed of changes within the customers’ business, industry and sector through regular customer communication
- Reviews volume and service performance reports and makes recommendations adjustments to keep commitments for awarded freight
- Observes, prioritizes, and communicates daily needs of accounts by delegating operational related activities based on customer needs
- Communicates with capacity teams to ensure coverage is in place by prioritizing daily customer needs
- Creates solutions for exception management including customer expectations and incomplete order information
- Site Specific: Owns results of assigned area of responsibility
- Challenges status quo in areas of the business that are less efficient and may be candidates for automation
- Recommends, implements and evaluates changes based on market conditions of identified customer patterns, appropriate mix of mode utilization and account KPI with the goal of increasing volume opportunities
- Accountable for identifying process improvements for the benefit of CHR and customer accounts, creating consistent service across all touch points
- Other duties or responsibilities as assigned according to the team and/or country specific requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an Account Coordinator role
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Site Specific: Fluent in Spanish and English (written and verbal)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of programs
- Demonstrated communication, decision making and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and ability to navigate ambiguity
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- This job description is intended to generally describe the nature and level of work to be performed by employees in this position. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and skills required of employees performing this role.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
- C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers, and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth, and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued, and respected.
We offer a competitive benefits plan above the Mexican Labor Law. This includes life and medical insurance, a Wealth Accumulation Plan (Plan de Pensiones), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and among others, the opportunity to prosper in a Fortune 500 company.
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 20 million shipments annually for 100,000 customers, and millions of dollars contributed to support causes that matter to us, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2022. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
- Account Coordinator San Pedro Garza García (Jesús María), Nuevo León 11/27/2023
- Operations Representative Onsite Ramos Arizpe Location San Pedro Garza García (Jesús María), Nuevo León 09/06/2023
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.