The Appointment Desk is responsible for managing appointment scheduling operations and data for our customers within TMC’s Transportation Management System. They will act as an extension of the customer’s staff to ensure all information flows properly and efficiently from order placement to final customer billing. This position is accountable for driving operational efficiency within their team, assisting in setting operational performance metrics and delegating tasks to ensure completion. The Appointment Desk will own operations-based relationships with the external customer as well as the internal team. This role is expected to use the TMC project-based delivery model to generate large, complex projects for their team and drive them through to completion.
- 1 year college degree or equivalent industry experience
- • Work and/or project experience in Supply Chain, Transportation, and/or Logistics desired
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- • Information systems acumen
- • Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Office Suite, Excel experience preferred
- • Ability to think critically and solve problems quickly and accurately
- • Ability to work in a team oriented and fast-paced environment
- • Strong written and verbal communication skills
- • Exceptional customer service skills
- • Ability to adapt to an ambiguous and changing environment
- • Ability to work flexible schedule on occasion
We offer a competitive benefits plan above the Mexican Labor Law. This includes life and medical insurance, a Wealth Accumulation Plan (Plan de Pensiones), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and among others, the opportunity to prosper in a Fortune 500 company.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. We combine the talent of our people, industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to ensure our business partners get their goods from point A to point B
Our high-performing team is made up of diverse perspectives, creative minds and an inherent drive to get the job done. We work in 40 different countries and speak 80 different languages. Together, we innovate. We solve problems. We have fun.
Join us and experience a collaborative environment where you will be respected and rewarded for your ideas and achievements. You will also find opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Together, we care. We give back. We make a difference.
At C.H. Robinson, our success is built on a foundation of thriving, engaged employees who help shape the future, accelerate global trade, and drive the industry we all count on, forward.
join our talent network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.