Associate Compliance Analyst
The Associate Compliance Analyst is an entry level position into Customs Compliance. They are responsible for developing a thorough understanding of import compliance related activities. These responsibilities include supporting the Customs Brokerage team, understanding of and assisting with maintaining satisfactory compliance scores, as well as, learning how to regularly communicate with branch clients to ensure compliance of entry transactions and import programs.
Our main priority continues to be the health and safety of our employees. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this position will be remote until further notice. We are open to candidates located throughout the country for this position.
- Learn how to perform branch customs audits and assist with feedback to the branches so they are able to maintain satisfactory compliance scores for the following: US Corporate Compliance Audits, Branch QLCB Audits, VIP Account Audits and In-Bond Audits
- Develop understanding and begin to process and monitor Entry Cancellations, Post Summary Corrections, etc.
- Administer applications, renewals, and invoicing of Continuous Bonds
- Receipt of and maintenance of client Powers of Attorney
- Execute and maintain Daily Filter Reports via ABI System
- Upload documents via Document Image System (DIS) as requested by U.S. Customs
- Handle and oversee the branch Automated Clearinghouse Statement
- Retrieve ACE Portal Reports for clients set up on Periodic Monthly Statement (PMS)
- Respond to CBP and PGA requests for information regarding import and export transactions
- Other duties or responsibilities as assigned according to the team and/or country specific requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 2 years of entry-writing experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of programs
- Extensive Knowledge of U.S. Customs entry processes and partner government agency regulations
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Become or maintain Certified Customs Specialist status with the NCBFAA
- Strong communication, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills
- Proven critical-thinking and problem-solving skills to adapt to ever-changing tasks and customer needs
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work and communicate across the branch network
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.