Global Forwarding CoordinatorApply Now
What’s the opportunity?
As a Global Forwarding Coordinator, you will work directly with carriers to manage and execute the daily shipment of freight for our customers. You will be responsible for maintaining accuracy of shipment information, tracking and tracing of loads, and problem resolution. Our Global Forwarding Coordinators thrive in a fast paced environment, and use their strong communication skills to develop and grow relationships with our carriers. This role provides an excellent opportunity to start your career at C.H. Robinson, with opportunities to grow in Operations, Sales, and Account Management.
Upon starting with C.H. Robinson, you will be enrolled in training to jumpstart your knowledge of our company and our industry, help you excel in our culture, and ensure your proficiency in our systems and processes. The training will be a mix of activities, including instructor led classes, self-guided learning, as well as in-office coaching and mentoring. We want you to be more than a crucial element to our customers and carriers- we want you to be a high-performing member of our team.
What will you be doing?
- Understand the processes involved in international shipping
- Assist customers and carriers with inquiries and problem resolution
- Generate, file, and maintain up-to-date customer records, reports, shipment documentation, etc.
- Perform documentation collection and management
- Ensure adherence to customer SOPs, government agency regulations, and C.H. Robinson company standards
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, High school diploma or GED required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven office environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and phone etiquette
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Exceptional customer service skills and follow up
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Knowledge or coursework in Supply Chain, Logistics and or International Business a plus
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
At C.H. Robinson, we believe in accelerating global trade to drive the world’s economy. Using the strengths of our people, processes and technology, we help our customers work smarter, not harder. As one of the world’s largest third-party logistics providers (3PL), we provide a broad portfolio of logistics services, fresh produce sourcing and Managed Services through our global network. In addition, the company, our Foundation and our employees contribute annually to a variety of organizations. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, C.H. Robinson (CHRW) is publicly traded on the NASDAQ. For more information, visit http://www.chrobinson.com or view our company video.
Equal Opportunity Employer
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran