If you want to be part of an integral and progressive industry, consider a position with the industry leader: C.H. Robinson. As a Support Staff member, you will be responsible for providing administrative support and data entry for the team.
- Scanning – Prioritize requests and provide prompt, accurate information
- Filing/Copying – Correctly file and organize documents; utilize office technology and resources
- Sorting and Organizing – Keep a neat workspace and manage files
- Phone Management – Answer phones in a friendly manner and route calls to appropriate employees
- Data Entry – Format forms/spreadsheets and complete accurate data entry
- Reporting – Run and provide reports as requested
- Misc. Tasks – Complete other duties and projects as assigned
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Two years of administrative experience in the international freight industry preferred, however applicants with entry-level experience and relevant schooling may also be considered
- Effective communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and manage time effectively
- Excellent systems knowledge: Microsoft Office and internet
- High School diploma or equivalent
C.H. Robinson is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. We combine the talent of our people, industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to ensure our business partners get their goods from point A to point B
Our high-performing team is made up of diverse perspectives, creative minds and an inherent drive to get the job done. We work in 40 different countries and speak 80 different languages. Together, we innovate. We solve problems. We have fun.
Join us and experience a collaborative environment where you will be respected and rewarded for your ideas and achievements. You will also find opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Together, we care. We give back. We make a difference.
At C.H. Robinson, our success is built on a foundation of thriving, engaged employees who help shape the future, accelerate global trade, and drive the industry we all count on, forward.
join our talent network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.