Are you detail-oriented and a problem-solver? Are you interested in helping support employee growth and development? If so, the Financial Operations Supervisor might be a great fit.
C.H. Robinson continues to grow internationally, so we are looking to add someone to lead our financial services in a collaborative approach. In this role, you will be responsible for branch financial activities including both Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable. You will lead a team to provide financial support and ensure productivity, quality, and overall service objectives are achieved.
This position may be located anywhere in the U.S.
- Ensure employee role accountabilities and expectations are being followed
- Support the professional development for assigned team
- Provide timely feedback and problem-solving assistance via regular checkpoints in response to situational needs
- Understand development needs and create opportunities for experiences that support development needs
- Encourage employee feedback through formal and informal channels
- Work with next level manager to acknowledge and act on feedback to drive a trusting culture of open two-way communication, inclusivity, and continuous improvement
- Lead and participate in new employee interviews and hiring decisions
- Complete and provide input on employee compensation
- Work with next level manager to define staffing levels and work schedules
- Manage intercompany payments, quarterly internal audit reports, and all billing disputes
- Review workflow and workload and adjust where necessary to optimize available resources
- Ensure employee compliance to standard operating procedures
- Serve as an escalation point for exceptions
- Prepare operational performance reports to provide insights to employees and next level leadership related to production, expense, and quality of service
- Ensure an understanding of available tools and systems to improve work processes and automation; work with other leaders and internal stakeholders to ensure adoption of system changes to improve efficiency
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 3 years Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable experience
- Navisphere experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Previous supervisory experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Proficiency in financial performance metrics
- Collaborative, adaptive leadership approach
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.