Account ManagerApply Now
What’s the opportunity?
Our Account Managers are trusted, strategic partners to companies around the world. This is your chance to align with our customers to meet their supply chain and logistics needs, adding value as a trusted logistics advisor. You will manage a group of existing accounts to build strong, long-term relationships with key contacts. You’ll be empowered to manage and grow existing accounts by bringing forth new services, and expanding on existing services offered, with a focus on increasing efficiency, adding value, maximizing profitability through the account’s supply chain.
Our dynamic ACCELERATOR onboarding program will jumpstart your knowledge of C.H. Robinson and our industry, help you excel in our culture, and ensure your proficiency in our systems and processes. The first two weeks of your career will begin at our global headquarters in Minneapolis, where you’ll be immersed in an interactive and highly educational experience. You’ll then focus on learning at your local office for six months with a mix of activities, including elements to make you confident and skilled as you perform your job. You’ll come out of this experience ready to be a part of the success of C.H. Robinson. We want you to be more than a crucial element to our customers and carriers – we want you to be a high-performing member of our team.
What will you be doing?
- Develop account relationships with contacts at multiple levels within customer organizations
- Identify opportunities to further penetrate accounts by selling C.H. Robinson’s diverse portfolio of services
- Design solutions and help our customers solve their supply chain challenges
- Oversees successful completion of day to day commitments
- Collaborate with account leadership to develop pricing strategies
- Identify issues and consulting with the customer to determine best course of action and implement solutions
- Manage customer expectations through the creation and utilization of metrics
- Collaborate on creating business reviews and contribute to or lead customer meetings
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Passion for sales, and a drive to succeed
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Strong ability to persuade, motivate, and influence others
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and strong analytical ability
- Enthusiastic, persistent, and confident approach
- Willingness to travel, as needed
Watch this video to Find Your Place as an Account Manager
We offer a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid holidays and vacation, disability insurance, life insurance, 401K with company match, profit sharing, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and the opportunity to prosper in a Fortune 500 company.
About C.H. Robinson
Start here. Accelerate here.
At C.H. Robinson, we believe in accelerating global trade to drive the world’s economy. Using the strengths of our people, processes and technology, we help our customers work smarter, not harder. As one of the world’s largest third-party logistics providers (3PL), we provide a broad portfolio of logistics services, fresh produce sourcing and Managed Services through our global network. In addition, the company, our Foundation and our employees contribute annually to a variety of organizations. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, C.H. Robinson (CHRW) is publicly traded on the NASDAQ. For more information, visit http://www.chrobinson.com or view our company video.
Equal Opportunity Employer
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran